21 May 2006
By Greg Szymanski
This Sunday by the shores of Brushy Creek, in our continuing effort to understand the Jesuits, we call upon researchers Darrel Eberhart and C.M. Ross, both providing important contributions in our quest for truth.
We also will be hearing from Fr. Hans Peter Kolvenbach, Jesuit General or better known as the Black Pope.
Although Fr. Kolvenbach officially declined to be interviewed, the Arctic Beacon has discovered a little known 2003 interview that appeared in Alfa y Omega no. 369, September 25, 2003. Alfa y Omega is a weekly magazine published by the Catholic Church in Spain.
In the interview, Fr. Kolvenbach addresses the New World Order post 9/11, but fails to address whether satanic worshipping goes on in the catacombs of the Vatican and whether he is the real leader of the Catholic Church.
In the little known interview, listen to this incredible question and response from the Black Pope, as he claims a New World Order will emerge and saying the United Nations will become all-powerful:
Q - Is there a political, social, and cultural alternative to the new international world order which emerged after September 11, 2001, and is being established in the new political realignment of the powerful nations - the United States, the European Union, Russia, Japan - and the great and not so obvious powers?
A - As result of the attack carried out on September 11th, large-scale violence has become more painful, inhumane and unjust. This has triggered a distressing spiral of attacks and counterattacks, which are bringing about considerable material losses, the weakening of human rights, and above all, indiscriminate deaths. Out of these physical and moral ruins, a new world order should emerge. That is what we thought after experiencing the last World War, but the facts have belied the hopes we then had. That makes it difficult to dream of a new international order this time. However, we must all strive to define it and make it come true. For us Christians, the message of fraternity and solidarity to which the Lord summons us in the Gospel is the primary incentive driving us to work for a more humane world -and hence, for a world that is more divine- one which goes beyond merely political structures. It is comforting that despite the reserve shown by certain important nations, the United Nations is recognized as an important political alternative.
Moving from Fr. Kolvenbach's rather shocking admission, we turn to our first main topic today, as researcher CM Ross provides her thoughts about the Jesuit Order in her article provided for the Sunday Confession entitled What has Happened to the Society of Jesus?
By CM Ross
The Society of Jesus (the Jesuit Order) has produced some of the greatest saints of the Catholic Church. From St. Ignatius of Loyola to St. Francis Xavier to holy priests like Fr. de Smet, S.J., the Society of Jesus has toiled for centuries to save souls.
Yet now it seems to have fallen into impurity, impiety, and even the worst of occultism and criminal activity. Perhaps it's time stop insulting Jesus and rename it the Society of Satan, since that's who they seem to follow.
What has happened to the Society of Jesus? How did it fall from the hights of sanctity to being the scum of society?
The child rapes and satanism rampant in the Jesuit Order and the Catholic Church are only the tip of the iceberg. We're not getting the whole picture from the mainstream press.
In the 1950s, Bella Dodd, former head of the Communist Party USA, testified before the US Congress that hundreds of Communists had infiltrated the Catholic Church.
She said they were poised to create a new church, one that appeared Catholic, but was not in actual substance, Catholic.
And thus Vatican II came to pass. Out went almost 2,000 years of Church teaching, in came the errors that were previously condemned by it.
They created a "New Mass" that was condemned by previous popes, and changed the ordination and consecration rites, which invalidated them. If a man is going to offer the True Mass, he has to follow the rules of the Church to become ordained and then offer the True Mass according to the rules of the Church.
So now rather than having priests who are ordained according to the revealed teachings of the Catholic Church, we have laymen who are not ordained offering a religious service that has been anathematized by the Council of Trent. Not even Benedict XVI was properly consecrated as a Bishop, which is one reason why an increasing number of Catholics question the validity of his Papacy.
On top of that, ignorant and unwitting Catholics are being defrauded of their tithes, offerings, and stipends for this false "mass." Their children are being raped by these fiends in human form, and these crimes are being aided and abetted by the present inhabitants of the Vatican, including Benedict XVI.
It is said that the late Fr. Kunz, who was brutally murdered in a Satanic manner,
believed the New Mass to be the "abomination of desolation" predicted in sacred scripture. If the New Mass is the abomination of desolation, is it any wonder that the men who offer it are involved in Satanism?
These pseudo-priests are frauds and should be denounced as such. The reason that the Communists and their Illuminati brethren worked hard to destroy the True Mass is that they knew that the way that you worship is the way that you believe (Lex Credendi, lex orandi). If you destroy the Mass, you destroy the Church.
Doestoevsky observed that without God, any bad behavior is possible. Look at the wreckage of the Jesuit Order, which has been heavily infiltrated by the Communists and the Illuminatti.
Rather than promoting devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and His Most Blessed Mother, they promote thinly disguised Communism and the New Age movement, which is really just the old paganism of the Illuminatti. Only God and the Devil know what perverted, obscene, and criminal activities they perpetrate behind closed doors.
Indeed, Nikita Khruschev said that the Communists would destroy confidence in the clergy by a series of sex scandals. Now that child rape is rampant throughout almost all of the dioceses in Christendom, is it not obvious that the Communists have succeeded?
Centuries ago, Our Lady appeared to Mother Marianna de Jesus Torres in Ecuador as Our Lady of Good Success. She predicted the current depravity of the modern church, and said that when things appeared to sink to their worst level, she would intervene to save us.
In more modern times, the mystic nun Anne Catherine Emmerich said
"Then, I saw that everything that pertained to Protestantism was gradually gaining the upper hand, and the Catholic religion fell into complete decadence. Most priests were lured by the glittering but false knowledge of young school-teachers, and they all contributed to the work of destruction.
In those days, Faith will fall very low, and it will be preserved in some places only, in a few cottages and in a few families which God has protected from disasters and wars.
I see many excommunicated ecclesiastics who do not seem to be concerned about it, or even aware of it. Yet, they are (ipso facto) excommunicated whenever they cooperate to [sic] enterprises, enter into associations, and embrace opinions on which an anathema has been cast. It can be seen thereby that God ratifies the decrees, orders and interdictions issued by the Head of the Church, and that He keeps them in force even though men show no concern for them, reject them, or laugh them to scorn. . . .
I saw that many pastors allowed themselves to be taken up with ideas that were dangerous to the Church. They were building a great, strange, and extravagant Church. Everyone was to be admitted in it in order to be united and have equal rights: Evangelicals, Catholics, sects of every description. Such was to be the new Church. . . But God had other designs."
Moving from Ross' comments, Darryl Eberhart now tells us why he is writing "more and more" about Roman Catholicism, providing us with an article entitled a History of Assassination, Murder, Genocide, Torture and Subversion of Nations. Although his comments are rather lengthy, they are well worth reading.
By Darryl Eberhart
Why Am I Writing More & More About Roman Catholicism?
This editor of the ETI and TTT newsletters has been writing more on the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy, and especially its Jesuit Order, in recent newsletters because I keep uncovering more and more about the deep hatred that the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church has for independent Bible-believing Christians, Protestants, Orthodox Christians, and Jews. We Americans have, for the most part, been largely ignorant of the well-documented history of the Roman Catholic Church in conducting brutal religious genocide (via Inquisition, 'holy' wars, and 'holy' crusades) against all the afore-mentioned groups. (Please see my TTT newsletter entitled "Death by Government and Death by Church" on Internet web site: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net .) Sadly, many Americans believe the "ecumenical rhetoric" of the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy - i.e., that she has "changed her ways" and now loves all the "separated brethren". However, my study of the Papacy shows me that this is just a RUSE. (Per Webster's New World Dictionary a "ruse" is: "a stratagem" [which is] "any trick or scheme for achieving some purpose".) The "purpose" is to bring all non-Catholic Christian denominations under the "umbrella" (i.e., the authoritative and totalitarian rule) of the Papacy!
Yes, the Papacy, despite its "ecumenical rhetoric", has not changed a bit over the many centuries in the following categories:
· Its deep hatred of Jews, all independent Bible-believing non-Catholic Christians, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians (as recently as the 1940s we find the Roman Catholic Ustashi in Croatia, led on by priests, monks, and friars, brutally slaughtering from 600,000 to one million Serb Orthodox Christian men, women, elderly, and children);
· Its long-held dream to bring all non-Catholic Christians under its monopolistic, totalitarian, ecclesiastical control;
· Its long-held dream to head up a totalitarian one-world religious organization; and,
· Its long-held dream to bring all world leaders - especially those in "Christian" countries - under the temporal power of the pope. (That is, the Papacy would be the top player and "controller" in a one-world government - just like it was the top player and "controller" on the European continent for many centuries! Kings indeed bowed before popes.)
Indeed, power - absolute power - has long been the "primary objective" at the Vatican. History has recorded the Vatican's deep hatred for religious liberty and freedom of conscience. The U.S. Constitution, with it "Bill of Rights" guaranteeing such liberties, has long been hated by the Vatican. (For a good example of this, read the Syllabus of Errors issued by Pope Pius IX.) I have heard that there is an acronym in use by some Knights of Columbus in America. This acronym is "M.A.C.": "Make America Catholic". America is the last "roadblock" in the way of the Vatican and the rest of the globalist rich and power elite in their dreams for one-world government and one-world religion. Is America scheduled for a religious genocide - another Inquisition - as occurred in the 1940s in Croatia? I believe the danger is very real and possibly quite imminent - and that is why I am writing about the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy, its long-held dreams for domination, and its well-documented history of religious genocide!
HERE ARE SOME RELEVANT QUOTATIONS:
"Disregarding the maxims and the spirit of the Gospel, the papal Church, arming herself with the power of the sword, vexed the Church of God and wasted it for centuries, a period most appropriately termed in history, the 'dark ages'. The kings of the earth gave their power to the Beast." - John Foxe (1516-1587; Author of Foxe's Book of Martyrs)
((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: Foxe's Book of Martyrs is a must-read book for all Christians (both Catholic and non-Catholic). It is $11 postpaid. To obtain a copy, please call "Power of Prophecy" at 1-800-234-9673. This book documents the horrible persecution, torture, and murder of innocent Christians by a power-hungry religious institution bent on exterminating all opposition to its claims of primacy in the Christian world.))
"The union of the Church with the State renders persecution possible; and hitherto churches have not been slow to avail themselves of the secular arm that they might confound all dissent with arguments which come home to the bone and the flesh [Ed. Note: flogging, torture, and execution]. All churches, when they lose the spirit of Christ, are very prone to persecute; but a horrible pre-eminence must be awarded to the scarlet harlot of the seven hills [Ed. Note: he is referring to the Vatican], for no church on earth except that of Rome has had a separate institution [i.e., the Office of Inquisition] for hunting out and destroying 'heretics'." (1868)
Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892; famous English Baptist preacher)
"Long pampered by the State, she [i.e., the Vatican] came to be its lord and tyrant, using fire and sword, prison and rack, to work her accursed will. The Inquisition was the masterpiece of infernal craft and malice, and its deeds were far more worthy of fiends than men. If the church of Rome could at this moment change its Ethiopian skin forever, lay aside its leopard's spots, and become a pure community, ten thousand years of immaculate holiness and self-denying philanthropy could not avail to blot out the remembrance of the enormous crimes with which the Inquisition has loaded it. There is a deep and indelible sentence of damnation written upon the apostate church by avenging justice for its more than infernal cruelties, and the curse is registered in heaven; nor can any pretences to present liberality reverse the condemnation which outraged humanity has pronounced against it; its infamy is engraven in the rock forever. Centuries of the most liberal policy would not convince mankind that Popery had become tolerant at heart; she wallowed so greedily in oppression, torture, and murder in her palmy [i.e., flourishing] days, that the foam of human gore hangs around her wolfish fangs, and men will not believe her to be a gentle lamb, let her 'bleat' as she may." (1868, "The Inquisition")
Charles Haddon Spurgeon
((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: The above words might seem very strong to some; however, when one reads books such as Foxe's Book of Martyrs, those above words are mild indeed. The history of the Roman Catholic Inquisition, with its brutal torture of human beings over a period of centuries, is a history of the most savage cruelty - cruelty that has rarely been matched by even the most savage of pagan societies.))
"Rome [i.e., the Vatican] made the worst possible use of the weapon which the State gave her, but the radical evil was the State's entering into alliance with the Church, and lending its power to fulfill her purposes. Had true church principles prevailed, the crimes which make us shudder would have been impossible. Disarm and dis-establish every sect, and leave each religion to its own moral and spiritual power, and no inquisition can be dreamed of; but put forward the doctrine that a state should propagate or maintain religion, and you have uncaged the 'lion'; no one knows how much he may rend and devour." (1868, "The Inquisition")
Charles Haddon Spurgeon
((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: This alliance of State and Church occurred not only in the dark ages hundreds of years ago, but it also occurred in the 1940s when the Croatian State combined with the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church to carry out savage religious genocide against innocent Serb Orthodox Christian men, women, elderly, and children - torturing and murdering from 600,000 to one million of them in a modern-day Inquisition.))
"To prevent forever the possibility of Papists [i.e., Roman Catholics] roasting Protestants, Anglicans hanging Romish priests, and Puritans flogging Quakers, let every form of state-churchism be utterly abolished, and the remembrance of the long curse which it has cast upon the world be blotted out forever." (1868, "The Inquisition")
Charles Haddon Spurgeon
((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: A number of Roman Catholic priests (to include Jesuits such as Henry Garnett, Jesuit Provincial General for the English Province) were hung by the English authorities because they tried either to assassinate an English monarch or to overthrow the country and return it under Roman Catholic rule! This is not the same as murdering people just because they disagree with papal doctrines or practices, or refuse to bow to papal authority!))
"The desire for worldly power began to manifest itself in the Church, on a broad scale, in the 4th century, when the Roman Empire ceased its persecutions, and made Christianity its State religion. The spirit of Imperial Rome passed into the Church. The Church gradually developed itself into the pattern of the Empire it had conquered.
[Imperial] Rome fell. But Rome came to life again, as a world power, in the name of the Church. The popes of Rome were the heirs and successors of the Caesars of Rome. The Vatican is [located] where the Palace of the Caesars was. The [Roman Catholic] popes have claimed all the authority the Caesars claimed, and more. The Papal Palace, throughout the centuries, has been among the most luxurious in all the world. Popes have lived in pomp and splendor unsurpassed by earthly kings. In no place on earth is there more ostentatious pageantry and show of magnificence than at the coronation of a pope.
…The horrors of the Inquisition, ordered and maintained by the popes, over a period of 500 years, in which unnumbered millions were tortured and burned, constitute the most brutal, beastly and devilish picture in all history.
…The city of Rome, first pagan, then papal, has been the dominating power of the world for two thousand years (200 B.C. to A.D. 1800).
…It is inconceivable that any ecclesiastical organization, in its mania for power, could have distorted and desecrated and corrupted, for its own exaltation, the beautiful and holy religion of Jesus [Christ]."
Henry H. Halley (Author of Halley's Bible Handbook)
"History records the appalling story of suffering and martyrdom endured by untold millions across the centuries at the hand of the PAPAL [Mass-Murdering] MACHINE."
Wilson Ewin (Canadian Christian writer & author)
"For rejecting the doctrine of transubstantiation, Christians were burned at the stake by Roman Catholics by the hundreds of thousands. Church historian R. Tudor Jones writes that 'the majority of the martyrs were ordinary people, including many women…'
John Foxe was an eyewitness and earnest historian of the fierce persecution in England in his day. His Book of Martyrs gives detailed accounts of many public trials and executions of those whom the Roman Catholic Church judged to be 'heretics' worthy of death. His descriptions of Christians being burned at the stake tell of their inspiring bravery in the face of such a horrible death and of the determination of Roman Catholicism to exterminate everywhere true Christians who opposed her.
Similar records have come down of the massacres of Jews at the hands of the Roman Church." - Dave Hunt (Author of numerous books; this quote is from A Cup of Trembling)
((Ed. Comments to the preceding quote: (1) The Catholic Church was predominant in England until the 1520s. She tried often to regain that primacy, and succeeded for a short time under the rule (1553-1558) of Roman Catholic Queen "Bloody" Mary I. (2) Foxe's Book of Martyrs documents the persecution, torture, and murder of innocent Christians by a power-hungry religious institution (i.e., the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchical system) bent on exterminating all opposition to its claims of primacy in the Christian world. It is $11 postpaid. To obtain a copy via credit card, please call "Power of Prophecy" toll-free at 1-800-234-9673.))
"Through relentless torture, starvation, genocide, massacres, burning at the stake, against every conceivable fury of [Papal] Rome, they [i.e., the 'seeds of protest'] could not be extinguished. History estimates that over one hundred million people lost their lives during that time of [Papal] Roman tyranny. Is it any wonder that God graphically describes this onslaught of [Papal] Rome as her being 'drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus', and calls her the 'Beast'?"
John Daniel (Author of The Grand Design Exposed)
((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: Does history repeat itself? Could a "Holy Inquisition" ever take place here in America? Religious genocide took place in Croatia in the 1940s, led by Roman Catholic clergymen. The result: from 600,000 to 1 million Serb Orthodox Christians (men, women, elderly, and children) were brutally tortured and murdered!))
"The Medieval Inquisition had flourished for centuries when Pope Paul III, in 1542, gave it permanent status as the first of Rome's Sacred Congregations, the 'Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Inquisition'. Known more recently as the 'Holy Office', its name was changed in 1967 to the 'Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith'…
…Therefore it is not surprising that the 'Office of the Inquisition' still occupies the Palace of the Inquisition adjacent to the Vatican, though under its new name, the 'Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith'. Its current Grand Inquisitor, who reports directly to the pope, is the former Archbishop of Munich, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, whom Time [Magazine] has called 'the world's most powerful cardinal [and] the Catholic Church's chief enforcer of dogma…'."
Dave Hunt (From his book A Woman Rides the Beast; 1994)
((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: The Office of Inquisition STILL exists. It has undergone several name changes. Its current name is the "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith".))
"What has turned my soul against Roman [Catholic] abuse of power is the way in which it has tortured and burned such saints of God as Joan of Arc, hundreds of the Albigensian martyrs in France in the 12th century, the Knights Templar, John Huss [Czech Jan Hus], the Dominican Savonarola, the Dominican Giordano Bruno, [and] the Anglican bishops Cranmer, Ridley, and Latimer. The Inquisition has promoted at least two wholesale massacres: thousands of Protestant Waldensians in northern Italy, and thousands of Protestant Huguenots by the massacre of St. Bartholomew in France. More than 30,000 of the most cultured Protestants of France were put to the sword on the night of St. Bartholomew, August 24, 1572. At the news [of this brutal, bloody massacre], the Pope had cannons fired, proclaimed a jubilee, ordered a Te Deum of thanksgiving to be sung, and struck a special medal to commemorate the glorious 'victory'." - Charles A. Bolton (Ex-Roman Catholic priest)
"To wring out confessions from these poor creatures [Ed. Note: during the various Inquisitions], the Roman Catholic Church devised ingenious tortures so excruciating and barbarous that one is sickened by their recital." - Dave Hunt
"Inability to discern the paganism of Romanism [i.e., Roman Catholicism] springs undoubtedly from a deep spiritual blindness. Disturbing enough, this would speak of a fundamental ignorance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ itself on the part of many claiming to be Christians.
Perhaps for the majority, ignorance of the Vatican constitution merely stems from a simple lack of being informed. For too many, however, ignorance of popedom comes as the result of a deliberate choice. It grew in preference for acceptability, personal benefit, and the praise of men.
To have squarely faced the issue of Catholicism with frankness and sincerity of heart, the individual would have paid a price. It cost the reformers and other MILLIONS their very lives…" - Wilson Ewin
((Ed. Comments to the preceding quote:
(1) Those who do not believe that Roman Catholicism is riddled with paganism need to read the book The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop. This book is $14.20 postpaid, and can be obtained from Chick Publications via credit card by calling 1-909-987-0771.
(2) Criticizing the doctrine, authority, political intrigues, assassinations, religious genocide, etc., of the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy has cost millions of Christians their lives - through Inquisition, 'holy' crusades, and 'holy' wars.))
"…For the unbiased researcher, history reeks of the butchery of Romanism, where whole cities and populations were unmercifully wiped out, just because they worshipped God in a manner that was different from Roman Catholicism." - John Daniel
"A king need not fear to command massacres, when those will retain his subjects in obedience…
We order you, in the name of religion, to invade his states, burn his cities, and massacre his people." (860 A.D., in a letter to the King of Bulgaria)
Pope Nicholas I (800? - 867 A.D.; Pope: 858-867)
"If you must have blood, bathe in the blood of infidels. Soldiers of hell, become soldiers of the living God!" (November 1095 address in Clermont, France)
Pope Urban II (1042? -1099; pope: 1088-1099)
"Christians [i.e., Roman Catholics] of the twelfth century accused the Jews of kidnapping Christian children either to sacrifice them to Jahveh, or to use their blood as medicine or in the making of unleavened bread for the Passover feast. Jews were charged with poisoning the wells…and of stealing consecrated wafers to pierce them and draw from them the blood of Christ…[and] of draining the wealth of Christendom into Jewish hands."
Will Durant (1885-1981; Historian; author of The Story of Civilization)
((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: Such hatred on the part of the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy for the Jews has led to many massacres of Jews throughout history at the hands of Roman Catholics.))
"To a Jew, Hitler and [Italian Fascist dictator] Mussolini were Christians. In fact, they were Roman Catholics from birth, and in spite of their horrendous crimes against humanity they were never excommunicated from their Church. The same was true of [Nazi SS Chief Heinrich] Himmler and many others in the Nazi hierarchy. Indeed, the Roman Catholic Church has a long history of persecution, expulsion, and slaughter of Jews, to which Hitler referred in justifying the Holocaust." - Dave Hunt (from his book A Cup of Trembling)
"…The [Roman Catholic] Church to rule the world; the ['White'] Pope to rule the Church; [and] the Jesuits [Ed. Note: headed by the 'Black Pope', the Jesuit Superior General] to rule the ['White'] Pope - such was and is the program of the Order [i.e., Society] of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order]." - John Daniel
"The Jesuits…are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor…that's their ideal… It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination - something like a universal serfdom with them [i.e., the Jesuits] as masters - that's all they stand for. They don't even believe in God perhaps." (1880)
Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881; Russian novelist)
"Of eighty popes in a line from the thirteenth century on, not one of them disapproved of the theology and apparatus of Inquisition. On the contrary, one after another added his own cruel touches to the workings of this deadly machine."
Peter de Rosa (Author of the book Vicars of Christ: The Dark Side of the Papacy)
"…The Roman Inquisition…had been administered since 1542 by the Jesuits."
F. Tupper Saussy (Author of the book Rulers of Evil)
"Pontifex Maximus [i.e., the pope of Rome] has laundered the Inquisition's name twice. In 1908, Pope Pius X renamed it 'the Holy Office', which [Pope] Paul VI transformed into [the] 'Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith' in 1965." - F. Tupper Saussy
((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: The current pope, Benedict XVI [formerly known as Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger], pulled five terms as the head of the 'Office of the Inquisition' - known since 1965 as the 'Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith'.))
"The fact is that very few Protestants [Ed. Note: or other non-Catholic Christians] have realized how entirely Rome is a political church, and that she always makes her political advancement her first object." - M. F. Cusack (Author of The Black Pope)
"Roman Catholicism was born in blood, has wallowed in blood, has quenched its thirst in blood, and it is in letters of blood that its true history is written." (1940)
Baron DePonnat (French statesman)
"Post Vatican II [Ed. Note: the Council] euphoria has bewitched Protestants into thinking that the 'new Catholicism' is not the 'old Catholicism'. Yet an examination of Vatican II documents makes it clear that there has been a change of 'image', but not substance; that there has been no real change in any of the basic doctrines that caused [Martin] Luther to stand against the Roman Catholic denomination." - Bartholomew F. Brewer (Ex-Roman Catholic priest of the Discalced Carmelite Order)
This is indeed a "tough topic" about which to write. It is indeed a "tough topic" that will no doubt disturb some folks' comfort zones. However, it is a topic that must be written about because history does indeed repeat itself. The "actors", places, and times may change; however, the same "scripts" seem to be repeated - over and over and over again! If we refuse to learn from the lessons of history, then we will repeat the mistakes of history - as Spanish philosopher Santayana wisely noted.
Many people make the mistake of thinking of the Roman Catholic Church - especially of its hierarchy - purely as a religious institution. The Roman Catholic Church is far more than just a religious institution. It is the top player on the geopolitical scene, having the best intelligence gathering apparatus that the world has ever seen (through its diplomatic relations, its numerous religious orders, and the confessional box)! If not the richest institution in the history of the world, then it certainly ranks near the top of the heap. (It probably is the richest!) It also heads the ecumenical drive for one-world religion. And its Jesuit Order is at the top of the secret societies' list. ((Please see my TTT newsletters on the Jesuits (Parts I through IV) on Internet web site: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net .))
Sadly, the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church has a well-documented history of torture, murder, assassination, religious genocide, political intrigue, ecclesiastical tyranny, fomenting and orchestrating of revolutions and wars, and many other nefarious activities. For centuries this hierarchical system brought the people of the world the "dark ages" in Europe, when kings were crowned and deposed by the Papacy - and when kings bowed their knees to popes who rivaled the greatest rulers the world has ever seen - in both wealth and power!
The Vatican for centuries ruled Europe. The pope had both temporal and spiritual authority over all his subjects. Though the popes temporarily appeared to lose their "temporal power" over the kings of the earth near the end of the 19th century, there can be no doubt that the Vatican still aspires to rule over the kings of the earth once more!
Let us take a look at but a "small sample" of the Vatican's "History of Assassination, Murder, Genocide, Torture, & the Subversion of Nations" (hopefully in some resemblance of chronological order):
II. A History of Assassination, Murder, Genocide, Torture, & the Subversion of Nations
((Important Note: Since the mid-1540s, the Vatican (i.e., the papacy) has been controlled, for the most part and with very rare exceptions, by the Jesuit Order. That is, the "White Pope" has been, for most of the last four centuries, controlled by the "Black Pope" (i.e., the Jesuit Superior General). A number of the below-listed heads of State were assassinated because they had expelled the Jesuits from their borders. Also remember when reading this list that the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy has for many centuries hated Jews, Protestants, Bible-believing Christian groups, and Orthodox Christians - and have, whenever and wherever opportunity presented itself, slaughtered all these groups with brutal savagery. The Jesuit Order, officially recognized as a Catholic Order in 1540, has more often than not been at the forefront of this butchery in the past four centuries.))
· 1095 - Pope Urban II proclaims the First Crusade. Here is what historian Will Durant has written concerning this episode of religious genocide: "When in 1095, Pope Urban II proclaimed the First Crusade, some Christians [i.e., Roman Catholics] thought it desirable to kill the Jews in Europe before proceeding so far to fight Turks in Jerusalem. Godfrey of Bouillon, having accepted the leadership of the crusade, announced that he would avenge the blood of Jesus upon the Jews…leaving not one of them alive; and his companions proclaimed their intention to kill all Jews who would not accept Christianity [Ed. Note: i.e., the Roman Catholic version of it]."
· 1096 - Catholic Crusaders slaughter half the Jews of Worms on their way through that town.
· 1099 - Catholic Crusaders, sent on a holy mission by the pope of Rome, make it to the walls of Jerusalem. All of the city's inhabitants - men, women, and children - Jew, Moslem, and Christian - are all butchered by the "Christian" (i.e., Catholic) crusaders!
· 1208-1226 - The Albigensian Crusades take place. Pope Innocent III orders a crusade to be launched against the Albigensian Christians in southern France, and armies are sent to exterminate them. At the French city of Beziers over 20,000 men, women, and children are butchered. The Albigensian Christians are wiped out. Here is what author Henry H. Halley had to say about the Albigensian Crusades:
"[The Albigenses] preached against the immoralities of the [Catholic] priesthood, pilgrimages, worship of saints and idols…opposed the claims of the Church of Rome; made great use of the Scriptures.
…By 1167 they [i.e., the Albigenses] embraced possibly a majority of the population of South France.
…In 1208 a crusade was ordered by Pope Innocent III; a bloody war of extermination followed, scarcely paralleled in history. Town after town was put to the sword, and the inhabitants murdered without distinction of age or sex.
…Within a hundred years the Albigenses were utterly rooted out."
((NOTE: Here is what Frank Chalk and Kurt Jonassohn (Co-authors of the book The History and Sociology of GENOCIDE) have to say about the Albigensian Crusades:
"The Albigensian Crusades slash through the history of France and of the [Catholic] Church like a gaping wound. From 1208 to 1226 the papacy sent army after army to the South of France to crush the Albigensian 'heretics' and to punish their supporters. …They [i.e., the Albigensian Crusades] began with a calculated act of terror, the massacre of [Ed. Note: large numbers of men, women, and children at] Beziers; they ended with the establishment of the Inquisition, one of the most effective means of 'thought control' that Europe has ever known. They [the papal armies] were completely successful: The losing faith, the Albigensian 'Heresy', was exterminated.
…Their disappearance as a social group was carefully planned and executed with persistent cruelty."))
((Comment to the above quote: Wasn't the exact same "extermination plan" executed over 700 years later (in the 1940s) by Roman Catholic Ustashi soldiers in a country called Croatia?))
· 1236 - Catholic Crusaders slaughter Jews in Anjou and Poitou. Here is what historian Will Durant has written on this massacre: "[The Crusaders] invaded the Jewish settlements of Anjou and Poitou. …[The Crusaders] bade all Jews be baptized; when the Jews refused, the Crusaders trampled 3000 of them to death under their horses' hoofs."
· 1243 - All Jews in Belitz, Germany (near Berlin) are burned alive by Roman Catholics. According to historian Will Durant, their alleged crime was that 'some of them had defiled a consecrated host'.
· 1298 - All Jews in Rottingen are burned to death by Roman Catholics. According to historian Will Durant, their alleged crime was: 'desecrating a sacramental wafer'.
· 14th century (1300s) - The Roman Catholic Church blames the Jews for the "Black Death" (probably the bubonic plague). Here is what Dave Hunt, author of the book A Woman Rides the Beast, has written concerning this time: "From the time the popes ruled Rome, the Jews' plight…was far more grievous than it had ever been at the hands of the pagan rulers. Pagans had blamed every disaster upon Christians. Now the Roman Catholic Church blamed all on the Jews. Accused of causing the 'Black Death', Jews were rounded up and hanged, burned, and drowned by the thousands in revenge."
· July 6, 1415 - Jan Hus (English spelling: John Huss), a Czech Catholic priest for years (and Reformer), is martyred by being burned at the stake (not long after having been excommunicated) on orders from the Roman Catholic Church. He had vigorously opposed auricular confession, papal indulgences and corruption, masses for the dead, etc. He attended (under guaranteed "safe passage") the Council of Constance in order to defend his beliefs; however, his safe passage was revoked and he was condemned and executed without getting a fair chance to present a defense of his beliefs.
· 1429 - Pope Martin V orders the King of Poland to exterminate the Christian Hussites (named after Czech martyr Jan Hus) in Bohemia.
· 1477 - Pope Sixtus IV organizes a crusade against the Waldensian Christians (also called the Vaudois in the French language) in southern France.
((NOTE: Both the Albigenses and Waldenses (the Vaudois) were Bible-believing Christians who were simple farmers and peasants. They did not want any part of the cesspool of corruption that existed within the Vatican and much of its priesthood. They studied Bible verses whenever they could, and they placed the Holy Bible above papal authority. If you would like more information on these papal crusades against Bible-believing Christian groups and other Protestants, I recommend that you read my TTT #72 entitled "Death by Government and Death by Church" that is posted on Internet web site: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net .))
· 1481 - Kickoff of the "Spanish Inquisition". The Roman Catholic Church hierarchy choreographs an orgy of torture and burning folks alive - called the Inquisition. Though aimed primarily at Jews and Moslems, the Inquisition also targets Christians whose beliefs are not completely in line with the Roman Catholic Church's doctrines and practices. In the first two years (1481-1483), at least 2000 individuals are burned alive. As author Dave Hunt recounts in his book A Woman Rides the Beast: "…In Spain alone the number of condemned exceeded 3 million, with about 300,000 burned at the stake [during the length of the Spanish Inquisition]." (Hunt quoting from R.W. Thompson's book The Papacy and the Civil Power)
((NOTE: Here is what Ron Hembree, pastor and author, wrote about the Spanish Inquisition:
"One of history's most malevolent persons died on this day [September 16] in 1498. Tomas de Torquemada, as Inquisitor General of Spain, ordered more than 10,000 people to be burned at the stake because they didn't agree with his religious views. He used the Inquisition for religious and political reasons, believing punishment of [Ed. Note: so-called] 'heretics' and non-Christians - chiefly Jews and Muslims - was the only way to achieve political unity in Spain. Greatly feared and hated by millions, he persuaded [Spanish King] Ferdinand and [Queen] Isabella to rid Spain of Jews. More than a million families were driven from Spain during that time. The country never recovered from the resulting decline."
Ed. Comment concerning the preceding quote: The Inquisition was not only used for "religious and political reasons" - it was also used to loot and plunder land and possessions of non-Catholic Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. Many non-Catholic Christians were accused of being "heretics" simply because they held the Holy Bible to be of higher authority than the Papacy, or because they would not submit to corrupt Papal authority. Non-Catholic Christians were targeted for centuries as entire villages and regions (to include men, women, and children) were exterminated like rats. Papal armies exterminated an entire Christian population group - the Albigenses - in South France. Indeed, torture, brutality, and mass murder were the "hallmarks" of the so-called "Holy" Inquisition.))
· 1498 - The Italian Dominican Savonarola, who preached and pleaded for reform in his Roman Catholic Church, is executed on orders from that same Roman Catholic Church. His crime: he had denounced Pope Alexander VI and his corrupt papal court. Savonarola was a godly Roman Catholic clergyman who had led the revival in the city of Florence, Italy. He was excommunicated shortly before his execution.
· October 6, 1536 - Englishman William Tyndale is strangled and his dead body burnt at the stake in the town of Filford, not far from Brussels. His crime: he had translated the New Testament into the English language. Because powerful Roman Catholics in England (such as Sir Thomas More, Chancellor of England) opposed publishing the New Testament in English, Tyndale went over to the European continent where he was able to get English-language New Testaments published in Germany. Roman Catholic Sir Thomas More put a "hit" out on Tyndale, and he was eventually betrayed and imprisoned not far from Brussels. After 16 months in prison, he was executed as a "heretic".
((NOTE: The Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy for centuries forbade the common man to own, possess, or even to read the Holy Bible, especially in his native language. Not only did popes frequently forbid the ownership and possession of the Bible, but they also often imposed the death penalty on those who were caught with a Bible in their possession. David W. Daniels, author of the book Did the Catholic Church Give Us the Bible?, reveals the following Catholic 'record' concerning Bible possession and ownership:
"THE WORD OF GOD: Check out this history:
1229 - Synod of Toulouse forbids reading or owning a Vaudois Bible. (Canon XIV)
1234 - Council of Tarragona: No Bible permitted in one's native language. All of them must be burned.
1408 - 3rd Synod of Oxford: Heresy to have an 'unauthorized' (preserved) English Bible.
1559 - Council of Trent: Preserved Bibles are on the 'Index of Forbidden Books'. (Rule III)."
In fact, here is a statement by Pope Pius IV (Pope 1559-1565):
"The [Holy] Bible is not for the people; whosoever will be saved must renounce it. It is a forbidden book. Bible societies are satanic contrivances."))
· 1540-1570 - The Roman Catholic Church hierarchy sends a number of armies into southern France and surrounding areas that succeed in butchering at least 900,000 Waldensian Christian men, women, elderly, and children during this thirty-year period.
· 1550-1560 - 250,000 Dutch Protestants are exterminated via torture, hanging, and burning when Catholic King of Spain Phillip II sends 10,000 Spanish troops, in accordance with his Edict of 1550, to stamp out Protestantism in the Netherlands.
· 1555 - English scholar Nicholas Ridley and English preacher Hugh Latimer are burned at the stake on the orders of Roman Catholic English Queen Mary I, who with the aid of Roman Catholic Cardinal Pole, tried to return England under the yoke of the papacy. "Bloody" Mary reigned in England from 1553-1558. During her evil reign, approximately two hundred men and women were burned at the stake, to include bishops, scholars, and the top leaders of the Protestants in England. (Queen Mary I was merely following the advice of her Catholic advisers in England, and the policies of the hierarchy of her Roman Catholic Church.)
· 1555 - English Bishop John Hooper is slowly burned alive at the stake on the orders of Roman Catholic English Queen Mary I. (Again, she was "just following orders".)
· 1556 - English Archbishop (of Canterbury) Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake on the orders of Roman Catholic English Queen Mary I. (Again, she was "just following orders".)
((NOTE: The sad stories of a number of these horrible murders - often preceded by imprisonment and sometimes torture - are contained in the excellent book Foxe's Book of Martyrs. This book can be ordered via credit card from "Power of Prophecy" by calling their toll-free order line: 1-800-234-9673.))
· 1571, 1573, and 1586 - Failed assassination attempts by "Vatican assassins" occur on the life of Elizabeth I, Queen of England. (The Papacy was working overtime to return England to "Catholic rule".) Queen Elizabeth I had expelled the Jesuits from her kingdom in 1570, and fortunately the Jesuits' many attempts at "pay back" failed.
· 1572 - The bloody massacre of Protestant French Huguenots by Roman Catholics occurs in France. Here is what author Jack Chick wrote about this episode of religious genocide: "On August 22, 1572 [Ed. Note: Several books have the date as August 24th], the bloody St. Bartholomew massacre began. This was to be one fatal blow to destroy the Protestant movement in France. The [Catholic] king of France had cleverly arranged a marriage between his sister and Admiral Coligny, the chief Protestant leader. There was a great feast with much celebrating. After four days of feasting, the soldiers were given a signal. At twelve o'clock midnight, all the houses of the Protestants in the city were forced open at once. The admiral was killed, his body thrown out of a window into the street where his head was cut off and sent to the pope. …They also slaughtered many other well-known Protestants. In the first three days, over ten thousand were killed. The bodies were thrown into the river and blood ran through the streets into the river until it appeared like a stream of blood. …From Paris, the destruction spread to all parts of the country. Over eight thousand more people were killed. Very few Protestants escaped the fury of the persecutors." (From his book Smokescreens)
· August 24, 1572 - Admiral Coligny, leader of the French Protestant Huguenots, is assassinated by "Vatican assassins". His head is immediately sent as a trophy to the Roman Catholic Cardinal of Lorraine (and then to the pope).
· 1584 - William, Prince of Orange, is assassinated (shot three times) by a "Vatican assassin" named Balthazar Gerard.
· 1588 - The failed invasion by the mighty Spanish Armada takes place in this year. This mighty armada of Spanish naval vessels carrying thousands of troops was tasked with defeating the British navy and putting troops on shore that would be joined by those loyal to Rome within the English borders. The goal was to return England to Catholic rule.
· 1589 - King Henry III of France is assassinated (stabbed to death) by a "Vatican assassin" named Jacques Clement.
· November 5, 1605 - The infamous "Gunpowder Plot" is thwarted in England. Led by Jesuits, this plot involved the placing of 36 barrels of gunpowder under the British Parliament building in an attempt to murder King James I and members of Parliament.
· May 14, 1610 - King Henry IV of France is assassinated (stabbed to death) by a "Vatican assassin" named Ravaillac. This is Jesuit "pay back" to King Henry IV for having the 'audacity' to grant "religious liberty" to all his subjects - both Protestant and Catholic - in his 1598 "Edit of Nantes". ((NOTE: Jesuit priest Pere La Chaise, father confessor to King Louis XIV of France, persuaded him to revoke the "Edict of Nantes" in 1685.))
· 1618-1648 - The Thirty Years' War takes place. This bloody religious war was planned, orchestrated, and conducted by the Vatican and its surrogates in an attempt to exterminate all Protestants from off the face of the European continent.
· 1641 - The bloody massacre of Protestants by Roman Catholics occurs in Ireland. Approximately 150,000 Protestants were butchered from 1641 through 1649. Here is what author Jack Chick wrote about this episode of religious genocide:
"A similar massacre [Ed. Note: i.e., similar to the St. Bartholomew's Massacre in France in 1572] occurred in Ireland in 1641. The [Catholic] conspirators picked October 23rd, the feast of Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Jesuit Order. They planned a general uprising for the whole country. All Protestants would be killed at once. To throw them [i.e., the Protestants] off guard while the plan was being made, extra acts of kindness were shown to the Protestants. Early in the morning [of October 23, 1641] the conspirators were armed and every Protestant they could find was immediately murdered. They showed no mercy. From children to the aged, they were killed. Even invalids were not spared. They were caught by complete surprise. They [i.e., the Protestants] had lived in peace and safety for years and now found no place to run. They were massacred by neighbors, friends, and even relatives.
Death often was the least they had to fear. Women were tied to posts, stripped to the waist, their breasts cut off with shears and left to bleed to death. Others who were pregnant were tied to tree branches, their unborn babies cut out and fed to the dogs while the husbands were forced to watch." (From his book Smokescreens)
((Note: Author Jack Chick made the following observation about an important similarity between the massacre of Protestant French Huguenots in 1572 and the massacre of Irish Protestants in 1641:
"What you've just read [about the massacre of Protestants in Ireland in 1641 and in France in 1572] is fully documented and historically factual. It is found in Foxe's Book of Martyrs. …Both of these murderous assaults by the Vatican against the [Protestant] Christians in France and in Ireland followed a similar pattern. Before the attacks, there was a time of healing when the Roman Catholics became friendly and warm, and in both cases the [Protestant] Christians were so relieved that they let their guard down and assumed the Vatican had changed. This was their fatal mistake and it cost them their lives." (From his book Smokescreens))
· 1685 - Catholic French King Louis XIV, at the urging of his father-confessor, Jesuit Pere La Chaise, revokes the "Edict of Nantes" that granted religious liberty to all Frenchmen. Louis XIV then orders his murderous dragoons to slaughter the French Protestant Huguenots. 500,000 Protestants (men, women, and children) are slaughtered!
· 1769 - Pope Clement XIII is assassinated (poisoned to death) by the Jesuits the day before he was to sign a papal document banning the Jesuit Order. (Even Roman Catholics have been murdered by their own hierarchical system and the secret societies, like the Jesuit Order and its P2 Masonry, that control the top levels of the Roman Catholic Church!)
· September 1774 - Pope Clement XIV is assassinated (poisoned to death) by the Jesuits approximately 14 months after he had signed a papal document in 1773 banning the Jesuit Order forever. ((Note: After the official recognition of the Society of Jesus, i.e., the Jesuits, as a Catholic Order in 1540, the Jesuits have totally controlled the Vatican from behind the scenes. The relatively few popes who tried to curb their power met with the same fate (i.e., assassination) as did Pope Clement XIII and Pope Clement XIV.))
· 1825 - Tsar Alexander I of Russia is assassinated (poisoned to death) by the Jesuits. Tsar Alexander I had expelled the Jesuit Order from all of Russia in 1820.
· April 14, 1865 - President Abraham Lincoln is assassinated (shot to death) by John Wilkes Booth. A 12-man military commission tries eight of the conspirators in the assassination plot; it hangs four of them. One of the conspirators, John Harrison Surratt, aided by Roman Catholic priests, flees to Canada and then to Rome, where he becomes a member of the Pope's Zouaves bodyguard unit. Returned for civil trial in Washington, D.C., in 1867, he "walks" despite overwhelming evidence against him - this due in large part to Jesuit priests from Georgetown "providing advice" to the predominantly Roman Catholic jury. The U.S. government finds so much involvement by the Papacy in the assassination of Lincoln that it breaks all diplomatic relations with the Vatican in 1867. If you doubt any of this, please read the two books-in-one volume (The Suppressed Truth about the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln by Burke McCarty and Rome's Responsibility for the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln by U.S. Brigadier General Thomas M. Harris - who was a member of the previously mentioned 12-man military commission that tried eight of the conspirators). This book is $14.95 postpaid. To order it, please make check or money order payable to "Ozark Book Publishers" and mail it to: Ozark Books // P.O. Box 3703 // Springfield, MO 65808.
· 1868 - Emperor Komei of Japan is assassinated. According to author Eric Jon Phelps, the Jesuits used agents of Ambassador Thomas Glover for the assassination.
· 1872 - Mexican President Benito Juarez is assassinated (poisoned to death) by "Vatican assassins". This was "pay back" for his having expelled the Catholic Archbishop of Mexico and five Catholic bishops - along with 200 Jesuit priests. President Juarez had also enforced the Constitution of 1857 that granted freedom of speech and of the press.
· March 13, 1881 - Tsar Alexander II of Russia is assassinated (killed by a bomb). There had been six previous failed attempted assassinations on his life. Tsar Alexander II of Russia was hated by the Jesuits for at least two reasons: (1) His father, Tsar Alexander I, had expelled the Jesuits from Russia in 1820. (2) He (Tsar Alexander II) had supported Lincoln and the Union during the Civil War, whereas Pope Pius IX supported the Confederacy! Tsar Alexander II had sent part of his Russian Naval Fleet to U.S. waters to prevent France and England from intervening militarily on the side of the Confederacy.
· 1882 - Leon Michael Gambetta, French leader who had abolished the Jesuit Order in France in 1880, is assassinated (shot to death) - "pay back" courtesy of the Jesuits.
· 1914 - The kickoff for World War I occurs in the Balkans. Vatican involvement is clearly recognizable (see the following note).
((NOTE: Please consider the following quote by Edmond Paris, author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits:
"The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of two world wars - a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict."
In The Secret History of the Jesuits, Edmond Paris goes on to point out that, contrary to Catholic Church propaganda, Pope Pius X actually helped instigate hostilities between Austria-Hungary and Serbia. Clearly both the Hapsburg dynasty (rulers of Austria-Hungary) and the Vatican saw the growing power of Serbia as a "threat". In fact, in late 1913 Prince Schonburg had an audience with Pope Pius X, who told Schonburg: "It would certainly have been better if Austria-Hungary had punished the Serbians for all the wrongs they had done." In other words, the Roman Catholic pope was letting this Roman Catholic European power (Austria-Hungary) know that it was past time to "take care of" the Serbian problem! The vast majority of Serbs are Orthodox Christians, and Orthodox Christians have long been hated by the Vatican!))
· 1917 - The Russian Revolution takes place. The Bolsheviks (Communists) seize power in Russia - funded by wealthy Knights of Malta in the United States. Later, two Jesuit-trained thugs, Joseph Stalin and Catholic Cardinal Agagianian, oversee the Soviet Gulag system. (Note: Both Stalin and Agagianian had been trained at the Jesuit Seminary in Tiflis, Soviet Georgia.) Millions of Russian Orthodox Christians are butchered at the hands of a totalitarian Police State. (Remember, the Vatican has long hated Orthodox Christians, and has slaughtered them whenever and wherever it could.)
· 1941-1945 - The Jewish holocaust occurs in Nazi-Fascist-controlled Europe. Up to 6 million Jews are murdered and starved to death. Roman Catholic involvement in this holocaust runs very deep. First, Roman Catholic German Knight of Malta Franz von Papen, along with the Roman Catholic Centrum Party in Bavaria, put Adolph Hitler into power. Jesuit 'father' Himmler (uncle to Heinrich Himmler) is a top officer in the Nazi SS (which is admittedly modeled after the Jesuit Order). The Vatican signs Concordats with Nazi Germany and with Fascist Italy. (Interesting Note: Neither Hitler or Mussolini, both Roman Catholics, is ever excommunicated by the Roman Catholic Church.) Roman Catholics are installed as puppet dictators in occupied and allied countries. For example, in Slovakia, the Jesuit priest, Monseigneur Tiso, was installed as dictator. Additionally, Roman Catholic Knights of Malta head up three powerful intelligence agencies during World War II (William Donovan heads the American OSS - which later becomes the CIA; German General Reinhard Gehlen heads Nazi Intelligence on the eastern front; and Russian Anton Turkul heads Soviet Intelligence, and uses Jesuit priests for his couriers). By using elements within the warring factions, the Vatican is able to ensure the slaughter of large numbers of its favorite targets: Jews, Protestants (in northern Germany and in Prussia), and Orthodox Christians. At the end of the war, the Vatican helps many Fascist war criminals to escape punishment, hiding them at various locations in Europe until they can escape to such locations as the USA, Argentina, etc.
((NOTE: Here a couple quotes that bring home the cooperation that occurred between the Vatican and the Nazi and Fascist dictatorships in Europe during World War II:
"I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order. …So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the [Roman] Catholic Church. A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own [Nazi] party. …The Catholic Church must be held up as an example. …I will tell you a secret. I am founding an order [Ed. Note: the Nazi SS]. …In [Heinrich] Himmler [who would become head of the Nazi SS] I see our Ignatius de Loyola [Ed. Note: the founder of the Jesuit Order]."
Adolph Hitler (German Fuehrer during World War II)
"Fascism is the regime that corresponds most closely to the concepts of the Church of Rome." - Civilta Cattolica (House organ of the Jesuits)
Please take a moment to ponder the significance of those two quotations - especially the first one, as to how they might possibly apply to us in America in the near future. After all, a massive police and intelligence-gathering State has already been set up here in America!))
· 1941-1945 - The "Vatican's holocaust" occurs in Croatia. Though primarily directed against Serb Orthodox Christians, much smaller numbers of Jews and gypsies are also targeted. This monstrous, barbaric, and savage religious genocide is planned, orchestrated, and conducted by Roman Catholic clergy - mainly Franciscan monks, friars, and priests, along with several high-ranking Jesuits. Roman Catholic Croatian Fuehrer Ante Pavelic teams up with high-ranking Catholic prelates, such as Archbishop Stepinac and Bishop Ivan Saric, to use the Roman Catholic Ustashi militia units to torture and butcher from 600,000 to 1 million innocent Serb Orthodox Christian men, women, elderly, and children. This religious genocide includes the most brutal forms of torture, forced conversions, burning people alive, raping and murdering girls and women, impaling young children alive on stakes, gouging out the eyes of live victims to make necklaces, starving children to death, burying victims alive, crucifying Orthodox priests to wooden doors, and some other atrocities that I do not feel should be written in a newsletter. Roman Catholic clergy not only frequently lead the Catholic Ustashi units in their murder and mayhem, but also participate in this savagery. Franciscan monk, 'father' Miroslav Filipovic, served as the cruel camp commandant at Jasenovac (one of the worst of the concentration camps).
Here is what Monica Farrell, author of the booklet "Ravening Wolves", has to say about this savage episode of religious genocide:
"This [Ed. Note: her booklet "Ravening Wolves"] is the record of torture and murder committed in Europe in 1941-1945 by an army of [Roman] Catholic Actionists known as the Ustashi, led by monks and priests, and even participated in by nuns. The [innocent Serb Orthodox Christian] victims suffered and died in the cause of liberty and freedom of conscience. The least we can do is to read the record of their sufferings and keep in mind that it happened, not in the dark ages, but in our ENLIGHTENED [Ed. Note: emphasis in original] generation. Ustashi is another name for Catholic Action."
((NOTE: A tremendous quote by Avro Manhattan, from his book The Vatican's Holocaust, sums up well why we all should be concerned about this horrible religious genocide conducted by the most powerful religious-geopolitical institution in the world that happened NOT 1000 years ago, but rather happened less than 70 years ago:
"…Here [in Croatia in the 1940s] the [Roman] Catholic Church [erected] a State in complete accord with all her tenets. The result was a monster standing upon the armed might of twin totalitarianisms: the totalitarianism of a ruthless Fascist State and the totalitarianism of [Roman] Catholicism…
What gives to such a creature of Vatican diplomacy its peculiar importance is that here we have an example of the Catholic Church's implementing all her principles, unhampered by opposition, or by fear of world opinion.
The uniqueness of the Independent Catholic State of Croatia lies precisely in this: that it provided a model, in miniature, of what the Catholic Church, had she the power, would like to see in the West and, indeed, everywhere. As such it should be carefully scrutinized. For its significance…is of the greatest import to all the freedom-loving peoples of the world."))
· 1960s - Vietnam: Three Roman Catholic leaders in Vietnam try to set up a Roman Catholic dictatorship in a country where the vast majority of the people are Buddhists. Here are some excerpts from my TTT newsletter entitled "The Vietnam War":
(1)"Editor of TTT doubts if you will find very much information on the 'Ngo Dinh' brothers in most U.S. history textbooks. One brother, Ngo Dinh Diem, became president of the newly formed Republic of Vietnam in 1956. The second brother, Ngo Dinh Nhu became the head of the secret police. The third brother, Ngo Dinh Thuc, was the Roman Catholic Archbishop of the city of Hue. Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of Vietnam's population was Buddhist (80%), these three Roman Catholic leaders attempted to set up a Roman Catholic dictatorship. According to Avro Manhattan, author of the book The Vatican's Holocaust: 'The trio [the Ngo Dinh brothers] had been inching for years toward veritable religious persecution of the vast majority of the country's [South Vietnam's] population of 15 million, only 1.5 million of whom were Catholic.'"
(2) "The heavy-handed Roman Catholic religious discrimination against Buddhists led to numerous peaceful protests by Buddhists across South Vietnam. During several of these protests, Buddhist monks set fire to themselves to draw attention to the religious persecution in South Vietnam. Avro Manhattan describes the response of President Ngo Dinh Diem:
'The government sent troops and armored cars and fired at the demonstrators, killing nine Buddhists.
…Discrimination against the Buddhists continued unabated. Arrests of Buddhist monks multiplied. [Buddhist] Pagodas were declared [off limits], closed, and at times even attacked.
…Buddhist monks, Buddhist nuns, and Buddhist leaders were arrested by the thousands.
…Buddhists were tortured by the police.
…[South] Vietnam was put under martial law.
…The [South Vietnamese] army became openly restive and put up passive resistance…against their own government. Result: the war against the Communist north was being lost, since the population at large, upon whose support the struggle ultimately rested, refused to cooperate.'"
(3) "So many people were arrested that special 'internment camps' were set up. Avro Manhattan describes the situation as follows:
'The jails were soon bursting with prisoners. The mass arrests became so numerous that finally it was necessary to open detention camps followed by additional ones euphemistically called 'internment camps'…
There followed massacres within and outside such detention sites, like those which took place at Mocay, Thanhphu, Soctrang, Cangiuoc, Dailoc, Duyxuyen, to mention only a few. Religious sects and racial minorities were persecuted, arrested, and whenever possible ELIMINATED.
Minority groups were exterminated or accepted the Catholic Church to save their lives.'"
((Important Note: For more detailed information on World War I, World War II, and the Vietnam War, please read my TTT newsletters on those wars that are posted on Internet web site: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net .))
· November 22, 1963 - U.S. President John F. Kennedy (JFK) is assassinated (shot to death). A number of Knights of Malta (a Roman Catholic military order co-located in Rome with, and controlled by, the Jesuit Superior General) are involved in the assassination (e.g., Clay Shaw, who is also a contract agent of the CIA), or are involved in the subsequent cover-up (e.g., James Jesus Angleton of the CIA - who is appointed CIA liaison to the Warren Commission). ((NOTE: A number of 33 degree Freemasons are also involved in the JFK assassination and/or cover-up. John Daniel, in his book The Grand Design Exposed, makes a good case that the Jesuit Order controls the top levels of Freemasonry. Thus, the Vatican's involvement in the assassination of President Kennedy runs very deep, just as it did in the assassination of President Lincoln.))
((NOTE: Some Catholic apologists may cry: 'Aha, Editor of TTT did not name the actual assassins in some of the assassinations listed in this newsletter'. True - the assassins' names are not always known - even hundreds of years after the event. However, it was the Vatican - the Papacy - and more often than not, the Jesuit Order - that had the MOTIVE, the MEANS/ASSETS, and the well-documented history of such nefarious activities. Additionally, the Vatican's "modus operandi" often nicely fits the criminal act. To explain in more depth:
· MOTIVE - The motive is to expand the power of the papacy (and in doing so, the power of the Jesuit Order), or simply to expand the power and/or wealth of the Jesuit Order alone; to punish those monarchs, president, or other leaders - or entire nations or peoples - who would not "play ball" with the Vatican; to punish popes who dared step out of line as concerns the Jesuits' game plan; to "pay back" monarchs, presidents, or other leaders who had dared to curtail the Jesuits' activities within their borders - or who had dared to expel the Jesuits from their borders; etc. At any crime scene, we must ask the question: "Cui bono?" (i.e., Who benefits?)
· MEANS/ASSETS - Through the many Catholic orders, parish priests, the confessional box (used by Catholic priests who are 'father-confessors' to national leaders and other powerful individuals, as well as to common folk), etc., the Vatican possesses an intelligence network-information gathering system that dwarfs the combined intelligence assets of the CIA, FBI, MI-5, MI-6, the Mossad, and the FSB (old KGB)! Also, because of its many monastic orders, its ties with the CIA and the Mob/Mafia, etc., the Vatican has an almost unlimited supply of 'motivated' or highly paid assassins. Additionally, because the Vatican is probably the richest institution on the face of the earth, it has tremendous sources of finance on which to draw for such assassination operations. (Also, a number of top leaders and top officials of intelligence agencies (e.g., William Donovan, William Casey, John McCone, James Jesus Angleton, etc.) have been Knights of Malta - a military order headquarted with, and controlled by, the Jesuit Superior General!)
· DOCUMENTED HISTORY & MODUS OPERANDI - What other institution in recorded history has such a well-documented record of assassinating heads of State and Protestant leaders? What other institution has regularly used poison to kill so many of its enemies? What other "religious institution" (calling itself "Christian") in the last 1000 years has regularly resorted to religious genocide against other Christians?))
The preceding information is but a small sampling of the well-documented history of torture, assassination, mass murder, etc., by the hands of a "religious" institution that claims, at its highest levels, to be "Christian".
The Vatican has for many centuries hated Jews, Bible-believing Christian groups (prior to anyone taking the name 'Protestant'), Orthodox Christians, and later, Protestants. This hatred has rarely been disguised, and has so often manifested itself in the most barbarous, savage torture of fellow human beings on a scale not even closely approached by any other religious institution "calling itself Christian" in the history of the world.
This barbarism - this savagery - has not been limited to the 12th century. This barbarism - this savagery - manifested itself as recently as the 1940s in Catholic-controlled Croatia, where the Roman Catholic Ustashi militia, led by Catholic clergymen (mostly Franciscans), went on an orgy of torture, rape, and murder of innocent Serb Orthodox Christians that rivaled - no, exceeded - just about anything that can be found in the annals of pagan savagery. Their deeds included impaling small children on stakes, gouging out people's eyes, crucifying Orthodox priests to wooden doors, burning people alive, flaying people alive, raping and ravishing girls and women, forcible conversions, etc. This vile, wicked disregard of human life was directed at innocent men, women, elderly, and children - led by, sanctioned by, blessed by, and participated in by Roman Catholic clergymen! This is a recent case in history of State-Church genocide!
IV. CONCLUSIONS & QUESTIONS
1. While there are good, decent Christians within the ranks of Catholicism (most are at the low levels), Catholicism is dominated at the top by men from secret societies (Jesuits, Knights of Malta, and P2 Masonry) who are not Christian by any stretch of the imagination. Even before the Jesuits appeared formally on the scene in the Catholic Church in the mid 1500s (formally recognized as an Order in 1540), very wicked men often held the highest positions within the Roman Catholic Church, to include the office of pope itself! These wicked men directed crusades against Jews, Moslems, and fellow Christians! These wicked men organized that awful institution (office) of the 'holy' Inquisition, which regularly used the most brutal tortures mankind has ever seen. This office of Inquisition still exists, although it has undergone two "name changes" in recent history.
2. The key doctrines and objectives of the Roman Catholic Church have not changed, despite all the "ecumenical rhetoric" of loving the "separated brethren", of becoming more "liberal", etc. The Roman Catholic Church has never repudiated her "right" to use force wherever and whenever she has the opportunity to do so. She has never repudiated her "right" to use torture. She (at her highest levels) still hates, despite her "ecumenical rhetoric" to the contrary, Jews, Protestants, Orthodox Christians, other non-Catholic Christian independent groups of believers, and even those Roman Catholics who dare to question any of her doctrines or practices!
3. Question: Was the persecution of Jews, Orthodox Christians, and other genuine Christians in World War II (especially in Nazi Germany and Croatia) a model of what the Roman Catholic Church has planned for many of us Americans immediately preceding or during the early stages of World War III and/or during the implementation of full martial law in the USA? ((Don't forget, the Catholic Church put Hitler into power in Nazi Germany through its Knight of Malta Franz von Papen and the German Catholic Centrum Party in Bavaria! Don't forget that the Catholic Church supported Hitler, Mussolini, Ante Pavelic (in Croatia), Jesuit Monseigneur Tiso in Slovakia, and other Catholic dictators throughout Europe in World War II! Don't forget that the Nazi SS was modeled after the Jesuit Order! Don't forget that Hitler claimed that he was merely following the example of the Catholic Church's historical persecution of the Jews when he persecuted them in Nazi Germany!))
4. Question: What country will American Jesuits, American Knights of Malta, American high-level Knights of Columbus, and American members of Opus Dei support when a total fascist police State goes into full swing here in the USA: America or the Vatican State? Some people note the dual loyalty of American Jews who are both Israeli and American citizens. But almost nobody talks about the dual loyalties of American Catholic prelates (at the higher levels), Jesuit Provincial Generals and other top officials of the Jesuit Order in the USA, American Roman Catholic Knights of Malta in key power positions in the U.S. government and intelligence agencies, high-level American Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus, etc. Why?
((NOTE: During World War II the German army invaded and occupied the sovereign state of Yugoslavia. Croatia was at that time one of the regions of Yugoslavia. Top-level Roman Catholics in the Yugoslav government and Yugoslav army BETRAYED their country and their fellow countrymen into the hands of the invading German army, because the Vatican fully supported Nazi and Fascist regimes such as Germany and Italy. These Catholic Yugoslav citizens who held key positions in the Yugoslav government and military showed the German soldiers where weapons and military supplies were stored and betrayed members of the Resistance into the hands of the invading troops. Their loyalty to the Vatican (i.e., the Papacy) took precedence over their loyalty to their own country (and over the government or army in which many of them served)! Couldn't happen in America, you say? Why couldn't it? Since the Papacy favors Fascist-type regimes, why wouldn't she favor a Fascist regime (a Police State) here in America, and tell her "faithful" to march "lock step" with such a totalitarian regime?))
5. Question: How can anybody, whether Catholic or non-Catholic, defend this so-called "religious" institution, the Roman Catholic Church, which has tortured, butchered, and slaughtered millions of Jews, Moslems, independent Bible-believing Christian groups prior to the use of the term "Protestants", Orthodox Christians, and Protestant Christians over the centuries?
6. For those who might in gross ignorance accuse me of trying to "start a religious war" between Catholics and Protestants in America, let me say that I am trying rather to "prevent a religious genocide" from being perpetrated on America's non-Catholic Christians and Jews by the Vatican and her proxies here in the United States whenever this country is placed under full martial law - as this country and/or its people are placed under the control of one-world government with its one-world religion.
None of the Protestant denominations or other non-Catholic Christian groups has:
· An "Office of Inquisition" (now called the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith).
· Military orders (like the Jesuit Order and its Knights of Malta).
· A militia for its religious leader (like the Knights of Columbus - the pope's militia).
· A well-documented history of frequently carrying out religious genocide, fomenting wars & revolutions, supporting Fascist dictatorships, etc.
Rather, it is the Vatican, and the Vatican alone of all Christian sects and denominations, which has all of the above-listed items. Additionally, it is the Vatican alone that aspires to once again have both spiritual and temporal power to rule on the earth as she did in Europe for centuries during the "dark ages".
((IMPORTANT NOTE: In case anyone is thinking of accusing me of "hate" for writing this newsletter, let me say a few words:
1. It is NOT "hate" to:
· Repeat some facts from history in order to try to warn folks of great danger that may strike in the near future.
· Expose a mass-murdering serial killer of an institution that loves to use torture.
· Expose an institution that is a HATER of Jews, Protestants, Orthodox Christians, etc.
· Expose an institution that loves Fascist regimes and Police States.
2. It is HATE to:
· Torture human beings.
· Conduct religious genocide against any and all groups who are different in their religious beliefs than the Roman Catholic Church's beliefs whenever and wherever the opportunity presents itself (such as in Croatia in the 1940s and in Vietnam in the 1960s).
· Assassinate (both literally and figuratively - i.e., character assassination) any and all individuals who expose the Catholic Church's propensity for torture, Inquisition, and religious genocide - or who expose its false doctrines and pretended claims of authority to rule over everyone, in both the secular and ecclesiastical arenas, wherever her shadow falls.))
V. FINAL THOUGHTS
Again, this was a tough to write; and no doubt for some folks it is, or will be, a tough newsletter to read. Sadly, history indeed is full of numerous examples of the bloody deeds of the Vatican. I did not list some of the bloody events that the Vatican clearly was involved in, such as the French Revolution. (In some of their nefarious activities they were a little more careful in covering up their "tracks" than in others.) I urge you to read John Daniel's book The Grand Design Exposed to get some pretty good evidence of Jesuit involvement in fomenting the bloody French Revolution. Likewise, due to space limitation, I did not list many of the other assassinations that the Jesuits have carried out. Please read Bill Hughes' book The Secret Terrorists - he makes a pretty good case of Jesuit involvement in the assassination of a number of U.S. presidents.
A hierarchical structure, such as that found in the Roman Catholic Church, is wonderfully made for the use of evil men to carry out torture, Inquisition, and mass murder. Sadly, it has been used often throughout history for those very purposes. As John E. E. Dalberg Acton wrote: "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
My TTT newsletters are not written strictly for a Christian audience, as are my ETI newsletters. However, I must state here in this issue of the TTT newsletter that my study of the Holy Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, for over a decade, has shown me quite clearly that the Lord Jesus Christ NEVER intended to set a massive, hierarchical, totalitarian, monopolistic "religious system" the would "rule vigorously" over not only all Christians, but all peoples that fell under its shadow. Nor did He intend that a special priesthood would be set up that was similar to, and rivaled, the pagan priesthood in Babylon and in imperial Rome. ((Please see Alexander Hislop's book The Two Babylons.))
The relatively short history of communism has shown us that whenever they were in the minority in a country, they pleaded for "tolerance" and acceptance - until they could seize all the levers of power. Then there was NO tolerance or acceptance for any rival or competing groups.
When the Catholic Church came to America, it asked for tolerance and acceptance - and, for the most part, it received such. Now that the Catholic Church has grown very powerful in America, will it now help destroy the very freedoms that allowed it to take root here in America? Will the Roman Catholic Church, both here in America and at the Vatican, cooperate with the forces that seek to enslave America and the rest of the world under one-world government and one-world religion (under the auspices of a New World Order)? Is the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church, with its infamous Jesuit Order, at the very head of this effort to bring in a New World Order? And again, which country will American Roman Catholics support - the Vatican State or America - when the pope comes out in support of whatever totalitarian regime is set up here in America when we go under full-blown martial law - or under a one-world government? Will key American Catholic prelates (such as the 10 Jesuit Provincial Generals assigned to the USA) spearhead a religious genocide here in America at that time, as key European Catholic prelates spearheaded religious genocide in Croatia and other locations in Europe during World War II? These are questions that must be asked - yea, and discussed in an open forum. And we most likely do NOT have a lot of time to get this discussion started!
For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com
Greg also has his own daily show on the Republic Broadcast Network. Go to www.rbnlive.com
Greg Szymanski is an independent investigative journalist and his articles can been seen at www.LewisNews.com. He also writes for
American Free Press and has his own site www.arcticbeacon.com
Listen to my Radio Broadcast live Monday night at 8pm Pacific time on
LewisNews, returning Jan. 1 2006 Radio http://webs.lewisnews.com/radio/index.html.
Greg is also regular on Rense.com the first Thursday of every month at 9-10 pm pacific time.