Are you looking for How to Get AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone? Because getting a free landline phone, flip phone, or Android phone is possible. But you may be surprised that you can also get an Apple iPhone for free. There is a chance for eligible AirTalk Wireless customers to own an Apple smartphone. The best AirTalk Wireless free iPhones will be discussed in today’s post.
Having access to the internet is no longer just for the wealthy; it is accessible to everyone living in the United States. There are some Americans who are able to afford to purchase mobile phones upfront, subscribe to expensive cell phone plans, etc.
However, the majority of the population still needs to be connected. It’s great that AirTalk Wireless can now offer Federal government programs that assist in keeping such Americans connected.
Does AirTalk Wireless Really Offer Free iPhone?
The possibility of receiving free landlines, flip phones, and Android phones may appeal to you. What if I told you that you could get a free Apple iPhone? Yes, AirTalk Wireless customers have the opportunity to own a smartphone from Apple. Here are the best free iPhones from AirTalk Wireless that you can get today.
What is AirTalk Wireless, and What Services Does it Offer?
The Affordable Connectivity Program and Lifeline are two government assistance programs that AirTalk Wireless participates in.
The Lifeline Assistance Program is a government benefit program that helps low-income households afford communications services. The program provides discounts on cell phone and wireless services to those in need.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is, on the other hand, a brand-new government program that offers discounts on monthly broadband plans.
Some Lifeline providers offer free phones, whereas some ACP providers offer discounted internet-connected devices. However, whether each provider offers anything depends solely on their generosity. As such, AirTalk is one of the most generous providers of government assistance.
The company offers free phones and discounted tablets as it participates in both programs. Aside from that, AirTalk Wireless is one of the very few Lifeline providers that also offer free iPhones, while most other providers offer mid-range Android smartphones.
The AirTalk unlimited monthly plan also offers eligible customers free texts, calls, and high-speed data.
How to get AirTalk Wireless free iPhone?
Here are the steps you need to take to receive a free phone from AirTalk Wireless –
- Ensure that AirTalk Wireless offers its services in the state where you live.
- Ensure you are eligible for AirTalk Wireless free iPhone if you are on Lifeline or ACP.
- Ensure you have proper documentation to prove your eligibility for a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless.
- Complete the application.
- Make sure all documents are submitted.
Eligibility requirements to get AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
There are a few strict conditions that you must meet to qualify for Lifeline and ACP programs –
The first requirement is that you must be 18 years old or an emancipated minor.
AirTalk Wireless iPhones can only be accessed by residents of states where it offers its services.
These are the two requirements to qualify for AirTalk Wireless iPhones, and you can also search for other eligibility criteria for Lifeline and ACP.
You are eligible for Lifeline assistance if your household income is less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
If you qualify for ACP based on your annual household income, you must make less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Those participating in a government assistance program such as Lifeline or ACP can become eligible for these benefits:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Poor Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Free & Reduced-Price National School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
You must qualify for only one of the eligibility conditions above to apply for an AirTalk Wireless Government Phone.
Required Documents for the AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone Application?
The AirTalk government assistance program requires that you prepare copies of certain official, unexpired documents that can serve as proof of your eligibility and personal information before starting your application. You can enroll smoothly if you prepare these documents in advance.
Proof of identification
- Birth Certificate
- U.S. Driving License
- Government, military, state, or tribal IDs issued by the United States
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship
- The certificate of naturalization or citizenship
- Alternatively, an official document with your full legal name and birth date
- Documents issued by the U.S. government, states, or tribes
- Utility Bill
- Driving License
- Statement of current income, pay stub, or W2
- Qualifying Program Benefits Statement containing Name and Address
- Statement of Mortgage or Lease
- The document must include your full legal name and address in full
Proof of Income
- A current income statement or paycheck stub from your employer
- The state, federal, or tribal tax return for the previous year
- Benefits statement from the Veterans Administration
- Benefits statement for unemployment or workers’ compensation
- Participation notice letter from the federal or tribal government
- Divorce decree
- Child support award
- An official document containing information about income
Proof of Program Participation
- Benefits statement from a state, federal, or tribal program for the current year or the previous year
- Participation letter from an eligible state, federal, or tribal program
- Documents related to program participation
- A consumer’s official documentation proving participation in a qualified state, federal, or tribal program. The document must include your full legal name, program name, issuing establishment name, and an expiration date within the last year or the next year.
Some applicants may also be required to provide the following:
- The proof of emancipation
- Duplicate address
- Number of Social Security or Tribal ID
- The Proof of Life
How to Apply for the AirTalk Wireless Free iPhones?
- Visit this link – nv.fcc.gov/lifeline – to apply for a free iPhone through AirTalk Wireless National Verifier.
- Choose your state of residence.
- Create a user account and log in.
- You will be redirected to the online application form once you log in.
- To get a free AirTalk Wireless iPhone, complete the application form and provide the necessary documentation.
- After you have finished each page, click on “Next” and then “Submit.”
Apply by mail
- Please print out an application form from lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary information.
- Please include all the necessary documentation with your application and send it to the Lifeline/ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Application Through AirTalk Wireless
You can get an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone the easiest and fastest way by applying through AirTalk Wireless.
Here are the instructions for applying through AirTalk Wireless –
- Go to airtalkwireless.com/apply
- Enter your ZIP code and click “Apply Now.”
- After clicking on Apply Now, you will be redirected to the state’s offer page.
- Choose a plan and click “Apply Now.”
- On the next page, you will see the company’s application form.
- Provide all the necessary details and documentation in the application form.
- The last step is to submit your application and await the company’s response.
A free AirTalk Wireless iPhone will be delivered within 7-10 business days if your application for the free iPhone is approved.
AirTalk Wireless also offers free iPhones by mail. You must print the application form, fill it out, attach proof documentation, and send it to the provider’s address.
AirTalk Wireless Status Check is an option you can use to determine the status of your application.
States in which AirTalk Wireless offers free services
The AirTalk Wireless free iPhone can only be obtained if you live in the state where the wireless provider provides service. AirTalk Wireless’s services are currently available in the following U.S. states.
These are the states:
- West Virginia
- Rhode Island
- New York
- North Dakota
- Ohio, Pennsylvania
- South Carolina
What iPhones can you get for free from AirTalk Wireless?
AirTalk Wireless provides free smartphones and iPhones under the Lifeline and ACP programs. Additionally, eligible customers can choose their devices.
The company currently offers the following iPhones for free:
Airtalk Wireless iPhone users or anyone who owns another Airtalk Wireless device can easily upgrade their Airtalk Wireless device.
Disadvantages Of AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
Free iPhones are of interest to applicants throughout the country. Under Lifeline and ACP, the government must ensure only qualified individuals receive free government services and phones. Some restrictions and rules are associated with the offer, which are listed below.
- Lifeline and ACP-qualified households are eligible for the benefits.
- Families qualify for Lifeline, and ACP can receive only one benefit.
- Benefits under Lifeline and ACP are transferable among families and individuals.
- Benefits can only be provided by one provider at a time to eligible families.
- The benefits must be used once every thirty days and recertified yearly to remain valid.
- The company must be notified within thirty days if your eligibility has expired.
Does AirTalk Wireless Offer Free Tablets?
AirTalk Wireless is currently offering a discount of $100 for tablets with an internet connection, such as the iPad, Joy Tab, Galaxy Tab S4, and Joy Tab 2. No free options are available, so customers must pay a co-pay of $10 to $50.
Does AirTalk Wireless Give Free iphones?
Several well-known brands are available, including the Apple iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy S9. AirTalk will provide a FREE 4G/5G cell phone directly financed by its company.
Does AirTalk Offer Free iPhones To Senior Citizens?
AirTalk Wireless does not offer any special benefits to seniors; however, many seniors already qualify for Lifeline or ACP, and those who do may be eligible for a free iPhone.
Does AirTalk Wireless Offer a Bring Your Phone Program?
Yes, that’s correct. AirTalk may also provide you with a free phone, but you are welcome to bring your own. You must unlock your device if you want to use AirTalk’s services. See if your phone is AirTalk compatible by visiting airtalkwireless.com/byop.
The cost of iPhones and internet connections is prohibitive for low-income individuals. It is important to stay connected to our friends, families, and the outside world; phones and active services enable us to do that. Programs such as Lifeline and ACP provide people with free phones and phone connections. Many organizations help with that, and AirTalk Wireless is one of them.