The purpose of this post is to help you check the Assurance Wireless Application Status. You can check the Assurance Wireless Lifeline Phone Service status if you have already submitted an application under the grant program.
What is Assurance Wireless?
Assurance Wireless is one of the country’s most popular Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program providers. The government subsidizes its telephone service and supports it with the federal Universal Service Fund. The service offers customers free unlimited minutes, texts, data, and 10GN of monthly hotspot data as well as a free Android smartphone.
Steps to Check Assurance Wireless Application Status
It is possible to check the status of your application through Assurance Wireless’ website or over the phone with the company’s customer service department. It is also possible for you to receive a letter or mail letting you know the progress of your application.
You can check the status of your Assurance Wireless application using the following steps:
Verify Your Application Status Online
Viewing your application’s status online with Assurance Wireless’ user-friendly portal is easy. Here are the simple steps you need to follow –
- Assurance Wireless provides the following link for checking account status: https://www.assurancewireless.com/my-account/check-status.
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the screen.
- You can check the status of your application by clicking “Check Status.”
- You must enter your Assurance Wireless application number and zip code to proceed.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see your application’s updates.
Contact the Customer Care Assurance Wireless Application Status
To reach customer service, call 1-888-321-5880 or mail correspondence to their physical address.
In order to reach Assurance Wireless, please send a mail to Assurance Wireless, PO Box 5040 Charleston, Illinois 61920-9907.
How Long Does Assurance Wireless Approval Take?
The time it takes for Assurance Wireless to review and (hopefully) approve your application depends on several factors. You may receive an approval decision within three to seven days if your application is thorough, accurate, and accompanied by legible and legitimate documents.
Consider, however, the case where any submitted information or documents are incomplete, inaccurate, or contain errors. You may receive a response within a couple of days to a week if the company is unable to conclude within that timeframe.
Assurance Wireless may also delay your application if you submit invalid or illegible documents to prove your eligibility. Your application may be resubmitted, more documentation may be requested, or processing may be delayed if inaccuracies are discovered.
Assurance Wireless’ application tracking features can help you determine what is preventing your application from being processed.
If you meet the program eligibility requirements for both Lifeline Program and ACP, Assurance Wireless offers a free government phone to you.
What to Do When Assurance Wireless Application Status Rejected
There are several reasons why your Assurance Wireless Application can be rejected. There are several possible solutions for such situations, including:
- It may be necessary to include some details or evidence of eligibility.
- Documents provided as evidence may be fake or incorrect.
- The information presented and what you submitted to National Verifier differ.
- You may not meet the age, residency, or Lifeline/Affordable Connectivity Program requirements mentioned in the “Make Sure You Qualify” section or have had a family member apply for you already.
Then you can try an alternative service provider or a nonprofit organization if Assurance Wireless denies your application.
If your application has already been rejected once, making the same mistakes again is not a good idea. Assurance Wireless applications that are declined should be handled as follows:
- You can reapply for the Federal Communications Program Lifeline and ACP only if you are eligible.
- Ensure all the paperwork you intend to use to prove your legibility is authentic.
- Fill out the form only with verified and accurate information.
Note: It can easily take 7 to 20 days for the whole process to be completed. Assurance Wireless has walked you through the edited steps to apply for ACP.
What Kinds of Lifeline and ACP Services Are Available At Assurance Wireless?
Assurance Wireless offers different Lifeline and ACP plans depending on the state, availability, and customer eligibility. Eligible clients can receive free flip phones, free Android smartphones, free unlimited data, free unlimited minutes, free unlimited texts, and data for up to 10GB of mobile hotspots.
How to Contact Assurance Wireless Customer Service?
You can reach Assurance Wireless by phone at 1-888-321-5880, via social media, or by mail at PO Box 5040, Charleston, IL 61920-9907.
Is there any benefit in checking the Assurance Wireless application status?
It is important to check the status of your application if it is rejected to make the right decision.