If you want to know How to Get enTouch Wireless Free Government Phone? Because enTouch Wireless is one of the many Lifeline and ACP providers providing free government phones to low-income people. Lifeline and ACP programs provide free wireless phones to individuals who meet specific qualifying conditions.
Do you want to get a phone at an affordable price? You need not worry about it, as enTouch Wireless is the perfect solution to your problem. Through its Lifeline program from the Federal government, this carrier will provide you with free government phones.
As well as offering affordable cell phone plans, the carrier also offers data services. Due to this, you can stay within your budget to stay in touch with your family, work, learn online, or access emergency healthcare services.
What is enTouch Wireless?
The enTouch Wireless network operates on the premier 4G LTE network nationwide. By empowering people through digital citizenship, they promise to help them lead better lives. They provide their clients with as much broadband data as possible as part of their plans.
The company is also a part of the Lifeline Assistance Program and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) and offers FREE monthly plans to qualified households. Also, enTouch Wireless offers FREE phones and the option of upgrading to a smartphone device of your choice or bringing your device.
What are enTouch Wireless Benefits?
The Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) often provide free cell phones and monthly talk, text, and data service to eligible individuals.
Those who qualify can take advantage of these benefits for free. The Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) do not require a commitment or obligation to continue using enTouch Wireless.
A major benefit of the Bring Your Phone program is the ability to keep your current smartphone while applying for enTouch Wireless Lifeline help.
It would help if you verified that your BYOP phone is compatible with enTouch Wireless before you can use it on the network. An additional bonus is a 100 MB data allowance provided by the provider.
How to Get enTouch Wireless Free Government Phone?
The wireless provider provides free cell phone service to low-income families through Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The following steps are essential to receiving a free enTouch Wireless phone and plan from the government:
- Verify that you are eligible to receive Lifeline/ACP services. Government assistance programs may only be enrolled in and received by qualified households. In the next section, you will find the eligibility criteria.
- Ensure that you have all the documentation you need to prove your eligibility. To complete your application, you will have to submit it.
- You can get a free phone and a plan with enTouch Wireless. The following instructions will show you how to do so.
- An email will be sent to you if your application is accepted. Once you receive your government assistance benefits, you should receive them within a few days.
Eligibility Criteria for enTouch Wireless free Government phones
ACP and Lifeline programs require you to meet strict eligibility requirements to receive enTouch Wireless free phones.
ACP and enTouch Wireless Lifeline programs have the following primary requirements:
- Age 18 is the minimum requirement.
- To qualify for free phones under enTouch Wireless’ assistance programs, you must reside in the state where those services are available.
The following eligibility requirements must also be met if you fulfill all of the above requirements –
If you qualify for enTouch Wireless free phones through Lifeline, your family’s annual income must be below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You must earn under 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines to qualify for ACP.
Below are the government assistance programs available to you or your family members:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance under Section 8 (FPHA)
- Veterans’ and survivors’ pensions
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- The tribe administers the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program
- Native Head Start (meeting income requirements)
Documents needed to apply for enTouch Wireless Free Phones
A valid official document with all the necessary details is required to prove your enTouch Wireless Lifeline and ACP eligibility.
You must provide the documents based on your eligibility criteria to receive a free enTouch Wireless phone.
A valid document stating your name, income, and other details is required if you are applying on a low-income basis.
Official documents include
- Your employer’s current income statement
- State, federal, or tribal tax return from the previous year
- Paycheck stub
- Award of child support
- Statement of benefits for unemployment or workers’ compensation
- Statement of benefits from social security, Divorce decree
Suppose you are applying through a government-aided program. In that case, you will need a valid official document stating your full name, the program’s name, the authority issuing the certification, and the date it was issued.
The following documents have been accepted:
- Letter of government approval
- Benefits statement
- Letter of benefit award
- Letter of benefit verification
You may be asked for an official document verifying your identity, age, address, etc. The following documents are needed: a copy of your birth certificate, a government, military, state, or tribal ID card, a passport, a U.S. driver’s license, or a permanent resident card.
How to Apply for EnTouch Wireless Lifeline Free Phones?
Following are the steps you need to take to apply for EnTouch Wireless free phones –
- Check out enTouch Wireless’ official website at enTouchwireless.com.
- Then, click “Enroll Now” and choose your state.
- enTouch will show you the plans that are available to you. Select the plan that you qualify for.
- You will be directed to the application page. You will need to enter your email address and ZIP code here.
- The next step is for you to enter other information, such as your name, eligibility document, etc. Attach all required documents and provide all information.
- The last step is submitting your application for a free phone from enTouch Wireless.
You will be notified by mail if your application is approved. The same procedure can also be followed if your application is rejected.
States where enTouch Wireless provides free Government Phone
A wide range of eligible residents can use the company’s free devices and services, including Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
What other benefits does enTouch Wireless provide?
The Lifeline and ACP programs at enTouch Wireless offer more than free government phones. They include:
- Unlimited data is free every month
- Unlimited talk time for free
- Text is free
- Free hotspots
What are the Best Free Government Phones?
You will receive mid-range smartphones under Lifeline and ACP programs under the government’s free phone program. When you qualify for the services, the providers don’t reveal which phones you will receive. You will receive phones based on various factors, such as where you reside, the type of phones available when you apply, and the service provider you are applying to.
However, a few free government phones are available under Lifeline and ACP programs.
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Google Pixel 3A
- Moxee m2160
- Schok Volt SV55
- Galaxy A20
- Motorola E5
- Moto G Pure
- REVVL 4
- ZTE Quest
What to do if an enTouch Wireless phone gets damaged, stolen, broken, or lost?
You can reach customer service at 1-866-488-8719 from a different phone if you need help with your phone.
If you want to avoid additional fees, contact 1.866.488.8719 immediately.
EnTouch Wireless may assist you in getting a replacement phone. Your replacement phone will be credited with any remaining balance on your account.
How to Activate/Unlock The Phone After Receiving an enTouch Wireless Free Phone
Once you receive it, you are responsible for activating your free enTouch Wireless phone. The instructions below will guide you through the process. Your new enTouch phone arrived directly from enTouch:
- You can activate your account at https://entouchwireless.com/activate.
- Activate your new enTouch Wireless device by calling 866.488.8719.
The BYOD SIM card activation process is described at https://entouchwireless.com/activate/ if you use an enTouch SIM card with a phone not provided by enTouch.
List of organizations offering free Government Phones under Lifeline and ACP
- Access Wireless
- Assist Wireless
- TerraCom Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- SafeLink Wireless
- Life Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- Airtalk Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- Assurance Wireless
- Cricket Wireless
- Easy Wireless
Does enTouch Wireless Offer Free iPhones?
No, enTouch Wireless offers free Android smartphones to eligible customers.
What network is enTouch?
Mobile phone carrier enTouch Wireless uses a pioneering 4G LTE network.
What Services Does enTouch Wireless Offer When You Join?
EnTouch Wireless offers free monthly minutes, texts, data, international calls, voicemails, and a government phone. The list and amounts of benefits vary depending on your state if you live on tribal land, and the plan you choose.
A Lifeline and ACP service provider, enTouch Wireless uses Verizon network towers to deliver wireless services. They also provide free enTouch Wireless phones to low-income people who meet certain requirements. enTouch Wireless offers free phones to those who meet the income and participation criteria. You can choose from many other Lifeline and ACP providers.