Do You Know How To Get Excess Telecom Free Tablet? Because Excess Telecom offers free government phones and, tablets, computers. With Excess Telecom, you can get free government phones and tablet PCs. Since staying connected is so important today, we’ve partnered with the government to provide affordable communication options to those in need.
Individuals and families living on a low income can receive free cell phone service and tablet computers through our program. Our communication devices and plans are designed to meet the needs and budgets of everyone, so we understand not everyone can afford expensive communication devices and plans.
What is Excess Telecom?
A telecommunications company based in the United States, Excess Telecom provides wireless services to over a hundred thousand customers in 47 states. Those eligible for the service can stay virtually connected at a cost-effective price. A free 4G Android tablet is offered to those who qualify for Excess Telecom’s Affordable Connectivity Program.
This benefit allows you to access your favorite social media platforms, apps, and websites without restrictions. A free wireless service is also available through the Affordable Connectivity Program, which includes monthly texts, calls, and data. The program is open to adults over 18 who have excess telecom tablets. This article aims to provide detailed information on how to obtain excess telecom tablets.
Does Excess Telecom Offer Free Tablets?
Excess Telecom provides the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB). As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has created a government assistance program called the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB), designed to assist households having difficulty affording internet service. The program allows people in need to access jobs, virtual classrooms, critical health services, and emergency services.
Most EBB providers offer discounts on monthly broadband service. Still, only a few also offer discounts of up to $100 if they contribute more than $10 but less than $50 toward a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet purchase.
Excess Telecom is yet another EBB provider that offers dual internet service, data, and a tablet free of charge. It can only offer free wireless services and tablets to EBB-eligible customers. Excess Telecom’s EBB program is limited-time, and Excess Telecom’s offer of free internet service, nationwide coverage, and a tablet is also temporary. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the EBB program will end after six months or when program funds are exhausted. However, an exact date and time has yet to be given for its end.
Excess Telecom Free Tablet ACP
Excess Telecom provides The Internet and tablets free of charge to low-income families. Previously known as the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, these tablets are provided through the Affordable Connectivity Program, such as Free Tablet with Affordable Connectivity Program.
Who are eligible to get Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
This program is available to low-income and modest-means individuals. Benefactors eligible for the program are listed below:
- Recipients are prohibited from earning more than 135 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines each year. Even though poverty line requirements are uniform across the country, they differ by state.
- Those with low incomes are also eligible for Pell Grants, provided by the federal government.
- Applicants must provide all paperwork proving that their yearly income is less than $99,000 to participate in the program.
How to get Excess Telecom Free Tablet
Those over 18 or legally capable of making their own decisions are eligible to participate in the EBB program. Excess Telecom may provide free wireless service and a tablet to those enrolled in one of the government assistance programs listed below.
- Supplemental Security Income
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Federal Public Housing Assistance for Section 8
- Food Stamps
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids
- Greater Avenues for Independence
- National School Lunch Program
- Healthy Families Category A
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Veterans & Survivor Benefits
- Women, Infants, and Children ProgramTribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids
The Excess Telecom from California government tablet distribution is one-way individuals can receive a free tablet. Those participating in the EBB program and meeting the eligibility requirements can access free wireless service and a tablet Excess Telecom provides. By providing essential technology resources and connectivity to those in need, this initiative aims to bridge the digital divide.
Required documents for Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
If you are eligible to receive Emergency Broadband Benefits through Excess, please provide the following documentation:
- Identify yourself with a passport or identity card. A federal, state, or tribal ID card, driver’s license, military identification, Social Security number, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), or tribal identification card.
- You must submit any official documents containing your physical address, such as utility bills, mortgage/lease statements, W-2s, tax returns, driver’s licenses, state IDs, tribal IDs, or any other government-issued identification.
- Official confirmation of enrollment in an assistance program eligible for a grant. Letters of approval, benefit awards, benefit summaries, and eligibility verifications.
- An income statement from your employer, a copy of your last year’s state, federal, or tribal tax returns, a copy of your Social Security or Veterans Administration benefits, a copy of your Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation benefits, a divorce decree, a child support award, or another official document that shows your income, a retirement or pension plan benefit statement.
- Earnings documents show a steep decline.
- An individual’s Social Security, Veterans Affairs, Retirement, or Pension Plan statements, Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statements, Divorce Decrees, notices of layoffs or furloughs, unemployment applications, approval letters, or benefit statements, evidence of bankruptcy or business closure, and their 2020 federal, state, or tribal tax returns.
How to apply for the Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
It is easy to apply for a free Excess Telecom tablet and service. The following steps will guide you through the process:
- You can check to see if Excess Telecom is available in your area.
- It is also necessary to determine Lifeline eligibility, found at https://www.usac.org/lifeline/national-verifier/eligibility-verification/.
- You should contact Excess Telecom to request a free tablet and monthly service. To contact them, you can call them at +800-615-0898 or visit excesstelecom.com.
- Enter your ZIP code at excesstelecom.com to receive a free tablet and internet subscription.
The company will contact you and offer you a free tablet if your submission is selected.
Other Benefits of the Excess Telecom EBB Program
Here are some of the other benefits of the EBB program for excess Telecom –
- The hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet access so that you can keep in touch with family and important institutions like hospitals.
- The savings for new broadband subscribers will be $50 per month, while the savings for tribal members will be $75 per month.
- Your help desk will be responsive to your needs. You will be joining a clientele of reliable service.
Excess Telecom Tablet Replacement
You won’t want to miss Excess Telecom Tablet Replacement, one of the many fantastic benefits of the Excess Telecom EBB Program. This feature allows you to eliminate extra telecom tablets without finding buyers. Please make contact with our customer service team instead of letting your tablet collect dust.
They will assist you throughout the process, arrange a smooth pickup, and provide you with compensation or a credit to your telecom bill. Your life will be easier, and your space will be clutter-free when you take advantage of this solution. Excess Telecom can help you get rid of your excess tablets!
Which Brand of Tablets Does Excess Telecom Offer, Free or Discounted?
From Excess Telecom, you can choose between different tablet brands based on availability and state. If you would like more information, please get in touch with the company’s customer service department.
Are Excess Telecom Free Tablets Completely Free of Charge?
According to the FCC EBB regulations, the client must pay more than $10 but less than $50 for the tablet.
What is Excess Telecom customer service’s Phone Number?
You can contact Excess Telecom’s customer service department by calling +800-615-0898 for help setting up a new connection, resolving existing issues, or making general complaints.
How to contact Excess Telecom customer service?
Feel free to contact Excess Telecom’s customer service if you have any questions regarding the free tablets. The number to call is +800-615-0898; you can contact them on social media or chat on excesstelecom.com’s official website.