How to get a free government iPhone 11? – Unlike conventional models, the iPhone is one of the most popular models nationwide. Many people prefer to spend more money purchasing the latest iPhone to look trendy and classy. iPhone models have many advantages, including durability, reliability, and strength.
Some people can afford this phone upfront, but another section of the American population cannot afford it on the go. Thanks to a free government iPhone, getting connected is now easier than ever.
Is the Government Assistant Program able to offer an iPhone 11?
Undoubtedly, the iPhone 11 is one of the most popular smartphones today. However, it is important to note that the iPhone 11 is unavailable under the Government Assistance Program. The iPhone 11 does not qualify as a lifeline phone. Why do people need lifeline phones? The government designates a lifeline phone for people who rely on it in emergencies. There is no evidence that the iPhone 11 meets the criteria for a lifeline phone.
What Model of iPhone Does the Government Provide for Free?
It is possible that Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program providers do not offer free government iPhone 11, but some do offer older iPhone models several generations older. Free government iPhone models include:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
to remember that until recently, Lifeline providers only offered entry-level to midrange Android smartphones. Wireless providers participating in both programs had to wait until the Affordable Connectivity Program was launched during the pandemic before offering even newer Android smartphones and iPhones. Although many wireless providers offer Lifeline and ACP benefits, only some are generous enough to offer iPhones.
How to get a free government iPhone 11?
Affordable Connectivity Program and Lifeline, both run by the government, allow you to obtain a free government iPhone.
Low-income households can get connected devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones through the Affordable Connectivity Program. Furthermore, high-speed services are discounted every month. ACP providers may offer discounts of more than $100 for internet-connected devices, such as tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get a free government iPhone:
- ACP and Lifeline programs require you to be fully qualified. Free iPhones are only available to those who meet the criteria.
- You can apply for Lifeline and ACP by finding a nearby provider. These programs can also be applied directly through your provider.
- Getting your device with other benefits is easy after you apply. You will receive a high-quality iPhone model if iPhone 11 is not available.
How to qualify for Free Government iPhone 11?
It is clear from the discussion above that Lifeline and ACP now offer free government iPhones. If you participate in a government assistance program or have a low income, you can now qualify for a free government iPhone under the Lifeline program.
You must meet or fall below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines regarding your income. To determine if you meet the threshold, you can check the FCC of the state in which you live.
Those eligible for government assistance programs who do not qualify for the low-income criteria may still qualify for a free government iPhone through Lifeline. The following are some of the common government assistance programs that you may qualify for:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
You can now get a free government iPhone through Lifeline if you live on tribal lands and use the following services.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (Only individuals or households who meet the income qualifying standard).
How to Apply for a Free Government iPhone 11?
There are a few ways you can apply for a free government iPhone 11. The following are some of them:
- You can apply for a free government iPhone 11 through the Lifeline program at nv.fcc.gov/lifeline.
- Then, choose your state or territory and tap on Get Started.
- You will need to create a new account. Create a new account if you don’t have one, or if you already have one, continue to the next step.
- After logging in with your details, you will be redirected to the application form.
- Complete your application form and upload your documents alongside it. Make sure you include all the required information.
- Click Next to cross-check your information and submit your application.
Apply via Mail
- If you want to apply via mail, please visit lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf and print the application. To apply through the ACP program, visit affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf.
- Ensure all the information is filled out and all required documents are attached.
- Applicants should review all the documents carefully and mail them to the address: PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Apply via the Selected Provider
If you want a free government iPhone 11, you can apply directly at the Lifeline and ACP provider centers. It is possible, however, to apply online with some other providers. In the “Apply Online” section, follow the same steps.
What are the documents required to apply for Free Government iPhone 11?
If you are interested in receiving a free government iPhone, you will need to submit some documents. It can’t just be claimed. Your eligibility and identity will also need to be verified. Here is a list of the documents you will need.
A personal document includes your full name, address, date of birth, and age. Here are some documents you can use to prove your identity:
- The birth certificate
- A valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
- Driver license
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- Green card or permanent resident card
- Utility bill
- Lease or mortgage statement
- Copy of recent tax or W-2 return
Proof of household income
- Divorce Decree
- Award of child support
- Recent income statement from your employer or paycheck stub
- Prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits
- Statement of Veterans Administration benefits.
- Another valid official document that contains your full legal name and annual household income
Medicaid, WIC, SNAP, and SSI participants must provide the following documents to prove their eligibility for government assistance. The documents are as follows:
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
Additionally, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Tribal ID number or Social Security number.
- Duplicate address.
- Proof of emancipation (in case you are an unrepressed minor).
- Proof of life
What company offers a free iPhone 11 to the government?1?
Any ACP or Lifeline providers do not offer Free Government iPhone 11. There is a high demand for this iPhone model today as it is the latest Model. The government still offers some free iPhone models through some providers, however. The following companies deserve a closer look –
Those who meet the eligibility criteria can also obtain free iPhones from Cintex Wireless. Free iPhone models are available in Colorado, Arkansas, Alabama, Missouri, Delaware, New Hampshire, Michigan, Kansas, Kentucky, Alaska, Iowa, Rhode Island, Oregon, Texas, West Virginia, and many others. The service also includes free talk, text, and high-speed data for a monthly fee.
AirTalk Wireless Company is affiliated with Centex Wireless Company. This company offers free monthly wireless services with free talk, text, and high-speed data. It provides services in several states, including Oklahoma, New York, Mississippi, South Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
NewPhone Wireless company is affiliated with Centex and AirTalk Wireless Company. A free government iPhone, free talk, text, high-speed data services, and Lifeline ACP combos are available. Services are available in Louisiana, Hawaii, Connecticut, Colorado, Alaska, Maryland, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Mississippi, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Delaware, Maine, Arkansas, Vermont, Tennessee, Texas, South Dakota, and Washington, as well as other states.
SFone Wireless also offers Lifeline and ACP programs. The plan includes many unlimited amazing features, including an iPhone.
What other model does the government offer apart from iPhone 11?
The Lifeline and ACP providers offer various other models besides the iPhone 11. Here is a list of other Phones that government offers.
- Samsung Galaxy A01
- Samsung Galaxy A20s
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel 2XL
- Google Pixel 3XL
- Google Pixel 4
- Motorola G Fast
- Motorola G Play
What features does the government offer with iPhone 11?
There may also be features offered by the provider, such as:
- Unlimited talk and text
- Unlimited data
- Wi-Fi calling
- International calling
- Rollover data
- Visual voicemail
- Data throttle
- HD Voice
There may also be a variety of service plans available from the provider. It is possible to choose a service plan based on its price and the amount of data it includes.
What Else Can I Get With a Free iPhone if I’m Lifeline Eligible?
The government may not be able to offer you a free iPhone 11, but it may offer you another free iPhone model. There are also several other benefits offered by the government, including:
- You can receive a discount on your phone, wireless, or internet service of up to $9.25 a month or $34.25 monthly if you are an eligible tribal member.
- There is a $30 or $75 monthly discount on broadband services for eligible tribal households as part of the ACP.
- It is also possible to receive a discount on internet-connected devices through some ACP providers (such as the three listed above).
- A free monthly service that includes:
- Free talk minutes
- Free text messages
- Free monthly data
Does Apple Offer Free iPhones?
iPhones are rarely given away for free by Apple. If you have a huge social media following and promote the device to thousands, even millions, of people, you can receive a free iPhone from Apple.
Is iPhone 12 Available for Free From the Government?
The government offers no free new model of iPhone like the iPhone 12. Paying for it is necessary if you wish to buy it.
Is It Possible To Get iPhone 13 For Free?
Actually, no. It is necessary, however, to trade in a decent model of iPhone like the iPhone 13. You must also select an unlimited plan with your preferred carrier, such as AT&T. It might be possible to save more money in the long run if you keep your current device in good condition.
The government’s smartphone program. Make it easier to stay connected with friends, family, and more in the U.S. New customers can get smartphones for free from free cell phone companies. Providing low-income families with free government phones and affordable phone plans is one of the benefits of government Lifeline assistance. Cellular providers do not require smartphones.