Apple’s iPhone 13 Pro Max is the 15th generation of this popular smartphone which is why you must learn How to Get Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max. It has an impressive 120Hz ProMotion display, an excellent camera, fast charging, and a proper Touch ID. Among its many outstanding features, it is an exceptional device. While the model is indeed expensive and beyond the reach of many middle-class low-income households, it is also similar to other iPhone models.
It’s good news that you can get a free iPhone 13 Pro Max. Low incomes families can take advantage of numerous government assistance programs that provide free government iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Free government iPhone 13 Pro Max – is it really “Free”?
Some providers offer free smartphones under the Lifeline and ACP programs, while others offer them at discounts. If you purchase an internet-connected device such as a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer under the Lifeline or ACP program, you will receive a one-time discount of $100.
A contribution requirement ranges from $10 to $50, depending on your purchasing device. It is because of this huge discount that a device is considered free. You cannot get the iPhone 13 series for free since it is the newest iPhone.
It is important to note that a government iPhone 13 Pro Max will not be completely free. The iPhone can be purchased for a discounted price if you qualify for any programs offering it.
How to Get Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
As a low-income household, you may be eligible to receive a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max if you participate in one of the programs listed in the above section. Qualified households can receive free or discounted internet services through programs like Lifeline and ACP and discounted internet-connected devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
Certain eligibility requirements for these programs can vary based on the type of assistance you’re seeking.
These simple steps will lead you to a free iPhone 13 Pro Max from the government.
- You may be eligible for a free iPhone 13 Pro Max from the government.
- Make sure your qualifications are verified by collecting the eligibility documents.
- The application form must be filled out
- Ensure that approval has been granted.
- If approved, you can get a free iPhone from your state’s government service provider.
Benefits of Getting a Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
This is the latest iPhone 13 Pro Max model from the 13 series. There is no comparison between iPhones and Android phones regarding speed and smoothness. This iPhone lets you connect to 5G networks at high speeds. You can also access the Apple apps dedicated to the iPhone 13 series for free.
Top 4 Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Programs
The following are the most comprehensive government programs that offer free government iPhone 13 Pros.
Affordable Connectivity Program ( ACP)
It was replaced in December 2021 by the permanent ACP program, replacing the previously existing EBB (Emergency Broadband Benefit). A household eligible for the program receives discounted internet and phone service. Programs such as this assist low-income individuals in paying their telephone and internet bills.
Lifeline Assistance Program
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) supervises Lifeline Assistance, established in 1985. The program provides access to telephone and internet services for low-income individuals who cannot afford cell phone plans or smartphones. The Lifeline program offers monthly wireless and internet services to eligible households for $9.25.
National Lifeline Association
Providing financial assistance to poor households so they can afford phone service is the purpose of this non-profit organization. The National Lifeline Association also offers a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Connect America Fund
Phone companies provide rural areas with services through this government-funded program. The Connect America Fund program was created to make phone service more affordable for low-income households.
Requirements to Get a Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
Free government programs have varying eligibility requirements. Participation in any government program requires the following prerequisites:
- The minimum age for participation is 18.
- You must reside in the state where you apply for the particular government program.
Here are the eligibility requirements for Lifeline and ACP, the two most common programs.
The following two eligibility requirements must be met to qualify for Lifeline:
1. Eligibility based on income
The federal poverty guidelines apply if your household income falls below or equals 135% of that amount.
2. Eligibility based on the program
Participate in any of the assistance programs if you or any family member does.
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) or Food Stamps
- Supplemental security income (SSI)
- The federal government assists with public housing
- Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefit
3. Lifeline is available to Tribal land owners if they meet one of the following requirements.
- Program for the distribution of food on Indian reservations
- TRIBAL HEAD START (Only eligible houses meet the income requirements)
- TANF (Tribal Temporary Assistance for the Poor Families)
- General Assistance Division, Bureau of Indian Affairs
A free government iPhone is only available to those who meet one of the eligibility criteria listed above.
You can apply for the ACP program if you meet one of these eligibility requirements.
1. Eligibility based on income
A household income of at least 200% of poverty guidelines is considered poor.
2. ligibility based on the program
The Lifeline program is available to you or a family member if you or they are participating in any of the above-listed programs.
Documents required for Free Government Iphone 13 Pro Max
You must show your eligibility with specific valid government documents at the time of application. If you qualify for a free iPhone 13 Pro Max from the government, you must submit the appropriate documentation. According to your eligibility, you can provide any of the following documents.
A document showing your full name and income is required when you qualify based on a low income. Official documents are :
- Your employer’s current income statement
- The stub of a paycheck
- Divorce decree
- Child support award from the Veterans Administration
Proof of program participation
You might qualify for a government program if you meet the requirements. You must submit a valid document containing your full name, the program details, the date of issuance, and the name of the authority.
- Letter of government approval
- The Benefits Statement
- Letter of award of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
You may need to provide documents to verify your name, address, date of birth, etc. Here are some options you can choose from.
- Birth certificate
- A valid state, government, or military Tribal ID
- Permanent resident card or green card
- Driver’s license
- Birth certificate
- A valid-government-issued, state, military, or
- Tribal ID.
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
The following documents can be used to verify your address.
- Utility bill
- Recent tax return or W-2
- Mortgage or lease statement
The application process requires you to submit a copy rather than the original of any eligibility document (such as income or program certificates).
How to apply for a Free Government iPhone 13 Pro Max
The free iPhone can be yours once you learn the eligibility requirements. Three methods must be followed to apply for a free government iPhone 13 or Pro Max.
- Online application
- Via mail
- Via service provider
Apply for a free government iPhone 13 Peo Max online by following the steps below.
- Visit Lifeline to apply. (nv.fcc.gov/lifeline)
- Visit https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/ to apply via ACP.
- The link will open a box where you can enter your state.
- Select “Get started” from the menu.
- You can log in with your credentials if you are a Lifeline customer. You will need to register and create an account if you are new.
- The online application form can be found once you log in.
- The form should be filled out with the relevant information.
- Your eligibility documents should be uploaded.
- Your application should be submitted after it has been carefully revised.
- Applicants must wait for approval before moving forward. Your registered email address will be notified.
Application through mail
It is also possible to apply by mail.
You must download and print out the application form to get started.
- Lifeline application forms can be downloaded and printed at lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf.
- Download the ACP application form here – affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf.
- The ACP Household worksheet must be included with your application – affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf.
- Application forms for Lifeline and ACP must be completed.
- Your eligibility document should be attached.
- Send your completed application package to Lifeline or the ACP support center at PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
- You will be notified via your registered email address if your application is selected.
Using a service provider to apply
A government iPhone 13 Pro Max is also available through your preferred service provider in your state that offers such programs.
The steps below will guide you through the application process.
- Finding a suitable service provider in your state is the first step.
- You can visit the official website of your selected carrier.
- The ZIP code you entered does not exist.
- Choose the “Get Started” or “Apply Now” icon from your screen.
- The application form is available.
- The form requires you to fill in the details.
- Your eligibility documents must be scanned and uploaded
- Then click the “submit” button.
- If your application is accepted, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
Best Free government iPhone 13 Pro Max Providers
Some providers do not offer free government iPhones as part of their assistance programs.
There is a list of free government iPhone 13 Pro Max providers under the Lifeline and ACP programs.
- Access Wireless
- Qlink Wireless
- Standup Wireless
- TruConnect Wireless
- Feelsafe Wireless
You May Also Like:
- How to Get Free Government iPhone in 2023
- How To Get Free iPhone With Food Stamps
- How to Get a Free Government iPhone 6s in 2023
- Free Government iPhone 7 – Providers, Steps to apply, Eligibility, Document
- How to Get Free Government iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Apply for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus
- Free Government iPhone 12 – How to get Free Government iPhone 12
- Free Government iPhone 13 – Get Free iPhone through ACP Scheme
- Free Government iPhone 14 – How to apply for free iPhone 14
How can I get an iPhone for free?
A free iPhone can be yours if you meet the income eligibility requirements and qualify for the program.
Can I get a free iPhone 13 Pro Max if I am a Food Stamps beneficiary?
Yes, of course. You automatically qualify for a free iPhone 13 Pro Max if you are a Food Stamps beneficiary. Your preferred service provider in your state must approve your application.
How long does receiving a free iPhone 13 Pro Max take?
After your application is approved, you can expect a free government iPhone 13 Pro Max 5-10 working days after approval. Your service provider can assist you if it takes longer.
We have covered all the details on how to get a free government iPhone 13 pro max in this article. In low-income families and areas, many people need help to afford a phone, so they cannot stay connected to the internet. Government programs have been launched to provide free iPhones to low-income people because the federal government understands the problem.