Free Government iPhone 14 – How to apply for free iPhone 14: It’s no secret that Apple fans love iPhones. Apple fans criticize the iPhone for its closed system, incompatibility with other devices, and high cost. On the other hand, Android fans praise Samsung, Motorola, and other Android smartphones. Even so, the quality, durability, and reliability of iPhones are not denied.
All About iPhone 14
The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus were released with iOS 16 on September 16, 2022, and October 7, 2022, respectively. Apple’s iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will be available for preorder on September 9, 2022.
What colors does the iPhone 14 come in?
In addition to the blue and purple colors, the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus is also available in midnight and starlight blues and colors. Deep purple, silver, gold, and space black are the available colors for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
How much does the iPhone 14 cost?
Depending on the amount of storage, there are four iPhone 14 models with different prices. Starting prices for each model are as follows:
- iPhone 14: $799*
- iPhone 14 Plus: $899*
- iPhone 14 Pro: $999
- iPhone 14 Pro Max: $1,099
Free Government iPhone 14 – How to apply for free iPhone 14
Many people have heard “Obama phones” when referring to Lifeline phones. Despite Obama’s popularity, Lifeline was already available in the 1980s. Communications services can be made more affordable through Lifeline. It offers low-income customers discounts on monthly phone, wireless, and internet services, as well as free phones in some cases.
Meanwhile, the Affordable Connectivity Program offers discounts on services such as broadband internet and some internet-connected devices as part of a new government aid program.
Lifeline providers could only offer iPhones to financially-strapped customers after the ACP program was launched due to limited government funding. A flip phone and a midrange Android smartphone were the only devices they offered. Because the Government launched the ACP program in 2021, a handful of wireless providers have also decided to offer iPhones to their qualifying customers.
To answer your question, the Government does not give away free iPhone 13. Still, it does give away free iPhones from its agencies, even though Lifeline and ACP providers do not provide the latest models of iPhone, such as the iPhone 12, 13, and 14. Government assistance programs can instead provide you with older iPhone models.
List of Free iPhones Currently Offered by the Government.
The Lifeline government assistance and Affordable Connectivity programs do not provide a free government iPhone 14. Those devices aren’t available to eligible customers because the government subsidies Lifeline and ACP providers receive need to be higher. Few iPhone and Android smartphone models are available, and the funds are only sufficient to offer them some slightly older models.
A basic Android smartphone was the only kind of smartphone Lifeline providers could offer until recently. These days, wireless providers do not need government assistance to provide more advanced phones, such as iPhones, to their customers. Each provider offers a different offer, however. The iPhone is currently available only from a few Lifeline and ACP providers.
The following iPhone models are available from these providers:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
These iPhones are packed with powerful technologies, advanced options, and great features, even though they are not the most recent iPhones. In addition, they are all still very relevant and popular today.
You can, for example, receive a free Apple iPhone 8 from the Government. It runs on iOS 11 through iOS 16. There is no card slot, 64GB to 256GB of storage, 2GB of RAM, a 4.7-inch 750 x 1334 Retina IPS LCD, a 12 MP main camera, a 7 MP selfie camera, a 1821mAh Li-Ion battery with 66 hours of battery life, a fingerprint scanner, face detection, and other advanced features.
Best Provider That Offers Free Government iPhone 14
The Lifeline and ACP providers offer other Apple iPhone models despite no free government iPhone 14. Since these companies are all owned by the same company, they provide similar products (iPhones and Android smartphones), as well as similar services and application processes.
All three companies are equally good, so we can confidently say they are all superior. These three companies are also among the top providers of Lifeline and ACP services nationwide. A few companies offer free government iPhones in every state, meaning you can receive one for free if you are lucky enough to live in one.
How to Qualify for a Free Government iPhone 14
A free government iPhone and other benefits are only available to Lifeline and ACP subscribers. One of the following criteria must be met to qualify:
Eligibility based on income
Whether or not your household meets the federal poverty guidelines determines whether you are Lifeline-eligible. Your state and household size determine the guideline. Whether or not your household income meets the federal poverty guidelines determines whether you are eligible for ACP. You will receive a guideline based on the size of your household and the state in which you live.
Eligibility based on participation in the program
If any member of your household participates in one (or more) of the following qualifying government assistance programs, your household is Lifeline-eligible:
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI )
- Section 8 or Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- General Assistance Division of the Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Head Start (only for households who meet the income requirements)
- TANF (Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Indian Reservation Food Distribution Program
Additionally, if one or more members of your household receive qualifying government assistance, your household is eligible for ACP:
- Providing a lifeline
- Programs listed above that qualify for Lifeline
- A program that assists women, infants, and children (WIC)
- Many schools are participating in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program, including schools with USDA Community Eligibility Provisions.
- The household may also be eligible if it received a Federal Pell Grant in the award period prior.
Additionally, the applicant must be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor residing in one of the states where the selected provider offers services. You should also ensure that no one else in your household has applied for the government assistance programs since each household can receive only one benefit.
Required Documents for Free Government iPhone 14
Lifeline and ACP applicants must provide copies of certain valid official documents proving their eligibility to receive a free government iPhone. The following items should be prepared and provided for each section to ensure a fast and smooth enrollment process:
- Unexpired passport
- Valid Government, military, state, or tribal identification
- A license to drive
- Certificate of Birth
- The Naturalization Certificate or the Certificate of Citizenship
- A permanent resident card or a resident alien card that has not expired
Proof of address is required
- Unexpired Government, state, or tribal ID
- A license to drive
- Currently, available income statements, pay stubs, and W2s
- Statement of Benefits from a Qualifying Program Which Contains Name And Address
- Statements of current mortgages or leases
- Bill for utility services
Proof of income is required
- Obtain a copy of your employer’s income statement or your paycheck stub
- Return of state, federal, or tribal taxes from the previous year
- Benefits statement for unemployment or workers’ compensation
- Benefits statement from the Veterans Administration
- Child support award or divorce decree
- General Assistance notice letter from the federal or tribal Government
Participation in government benefits
- State, federal, or tribal statement of benefits from the current or previous year
- Participation notice letter for qualifying federal, state, or tribal programs
- Registries for program participants
- Evidence that the consumer participates in a state, federal or tribal program that qualifies
Sometimes, you will be asked to provide a duplicate address, your Social Security Number, a copy of your birth certificate, or proof of emancipation (emancipated minors only).
How to Apply for Free Government iPhones 14
Depending on the provider, you can apply for a government iPhone directly. You can enroll in a free government iPhone by choosing the provider and following the steps described in the next section.
You may need to apply first if you qualify for Lifeline and ACP Support Center services. The process can be completed online or by mail.
Lifeline and ACP applications can be filled out online via the Lifeline/ACP support center by following these quick, easy steps:
- The Lifeline online application form can be found at nv.fcc.gov/lifeline/ or at nv.fcc.gov/lifeline/?id=nv_flow&amp;amp;amp;ebbp=true (ACP online application form).
- You must choose your state or territory and press ‘Get started’ if prompted. Your account may need to be created, or you may need to log in.
- The online application form will be redirected to you. You will need to provide copies of proof documentation and the required information.
- When you’re ready to submit your application, click ‘Next’ at the bottom of each page.
Using the mail
- Download the Lifeline application at lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf and the Affordable Connectivity Program application from affordableconnectivity.gov.
- Affordable Connectivity encourages applicants to include a Household Worksheet, found at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf.
- Your proof documentation should be attached to the forms.
- The package should be sent to the Lifeline/ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Where Can You Get a Free iPhone 14 If You Can’t Get One From the Government?
It is common for people to be able to obtain a free smartphone in other ways if they cannot get one from the government. Your options are limited, however, since the iPhone 14 is one of the newest and most expensive phones available.
Many charities provide free smartphones to needy people, but the devices are not the most advanced. It is still possible to enter an online giveaway, become a reviewer or marketing agent, participate in Amazon Vine or online surveys, or get a promotional deal from a major carrier.
All the Carriers That offer Free iPhone 14
Many large carriers offer the newest and most advanced phone models for free (including the iPhone 14). You must, however, be aware that these promotional offers always come with a catch. Free iPhones are most likely available if you meet the following conditions:
- The company may require you to switch services
- There may be a request for you to add a line
- You will likely need to activate a select plan
- A good-working old device may be required as a trade-in
- The free device may require you to purchase another device at full price
It is important to remember that carriers’ promotional deals are only temporary and can change anytime.
The following carriers offer free iPhone 14 deals:
Q1. How can I get a free iPhone from the Government?
Ans: The Government can provide you with a free iPhone. To accomplish this, you can participate in government surveys or programs that require an Android or iOS smartphone. Government-sponsored programs may also be available to low-income individuals and families.
Q2. What Is the Lifeline Assistance Program?
Ans: Lifeline offers government assistance to make communication services more affordable for low-income people. Discounts are available on cell phones, the Internet, and phone services.
Q3. What Is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Ans: More than 2 million low-income households benefit from the Affordable Connectivity Program by receiving discounts on broadband services and internet-connected devices (tablets, laptops, and desktops).
Q4. Is there any age limit to apply for a free government iPhone 13?
Ans: You can get a free government iPhone 13 if you qualify for Lifeline or ACP. You must be at least 18 to participate in that program.
We’ve just taken you through an in-depth article on how you can apply for a free iPhone 14. All aspects of the application process, eligibility criteria, best service providers, etc., were discussed as thoroughly as possible. That will be the conclusion of this article.