How to Apply for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus: iPhones aren’t just phones, they’re status symbols for millions, but not everyone can afford to buy them from their pockets. That doesn’t mean that low-income families cannot afford an iPhone from their pockets. Today’s article will inform you how to get a free government iPhone.
Low-income people can access free wireless and phone services through government programs like EBB and Lifeline in the United States. These programs, however, are only available to those with modest incomes. This article will help you determine which carriers offer Government iPhone 8 Plus and how to obtain one.
It seems impossible to get a free iPhone. Being completely honest is paramount to us, so let’s get straight to it. Some wireless companies offer special deals to get FREE(ish) iPhones, but this can only be done through giveaways, prize games, or “free iPhone” contests.
What are the Companies Offering Free Government iPhones?
Additionally, many companies offer iPhones and Androids to poor people as part of their government programs and organizations. In the table below, you will find a complete list of companies offering eligible candidates free iPhones.
The following are some of the best Companies Offering Free Government iPhones in the United States:
- Centex Wireless
- Copper Valley Wireless
- Assist Wireless
- Assurance Wireless
- AirTalk Wireless
- Easy Wireless
How to sign up for a free Government iPhone 8 Plus
Government iPhone 8 Plus can be obtained for free through the Lifeline Assistance program for low-income people and families. This phone does not require a contract or monthly fees.
To see if you are eligible for the EBB Program, try the National Verifier to see if you qualify for an iPhone 8 Plus from the Government without spending a dime.
To access government iPhones free of charge, you need to locate state-based Lifeline service providers, collect their contact information, and ask them about the EBB program’s free government phones.
To apply for a free Government iPhone 8 Plus, follow these steps:
- Locate a provider in your state that offers the Lifeline program and take advantage of it.
- To find out if you are eligible, go to their official website.
- Applying for the free iPhone 8 Plus is possible if the company determines you are eligible.
- Attach all of the documents and fill in all the requested information.
- Wait for their response after you have applied.
The iPhone and telecom service will be free if your application is accepted. It takes 7-10 business days for you to receive your free Government iPhone 8 Plus.
How to Apply for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus
A few ways exist to obtain a free iPhone 8 Plus government phone. The difference between government programs must be understood before applying for a free iPhone 8 Plus.
You can do so by following –
- If you are looking for phone assistance programs for low-income citizens, please contact your local municipal administration.
- You can get the Apple iPhone 8 Plus for free or at a discount from government websites.
- If you know anyone who qualifies for the Government’s low-income program, ask them how they got their free iPhone 8 Plus.
Eligibility Requirements for Free Government iPhone
First, you should know that the Government only offers free iPhones to some. To qualify for the programs, you must meet certain criteria. The required documents must also be submitted to prove that you belong to a low-income group. As a reminder, the following criteria are required to participate in Lifeline and EBB:
- Applicants must work at least 40 hours a week but not cross the poverty line to qualify.
- You should qualify for assistance if you earn less than 135% of the federal poverty level.
- Your lifeline benefit must be per household and cannot be transferred. You must be eligible for lifeline benefits.
- A free iPhone is automatically available to anyone eligible for programs such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Free Lunch, Food Stamps, Medicaid, and Section 8 housing.
- The program is available to those who have lost a large amount of income, had a job loss, or if any household member has suffered a significant loss.
- A Federal Pell Grant has already been awarded to you or a member of your family.
- The program is also available to unemployed individuals.
- As part of your eligibility, you may have also received Supplemental Security Income, Medicaid, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Federal Public Housing Aid, Tribal Head Start, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, Calfresh, Food Stamps, SNAP, Tribal Head Start and Food Distribution Programs on Indian Reservations.
The Government will provide a free iPhone if you meet the eligibility criteria. Through Lifeline and EBB programs, service providers offer Motorola, LG, Samsung, and EBB-eligible Android smartphones. As well as iPhone 6S and 6 models, they also offer iPhone 6 models.
List of documents that are required for Lifeline and EBB Program
You can qualify for a free iPhone 8 Plus from the Government if you can prove your eligibility.
The following documents are required:
- The following forms of identification are acceptable for verification: a state ID, passport, driver’s license, United States military identification, government-issued identification, etc.
- To prove your income, you can also submit tax returns, income statements from your work, paystubs, social security benefits statements, etc.
- If you want to demonstrate that you are participating in a qualifying assistance program, you must obtain an approval letter, a statement of benefits, or a letter of award. Providing proof of your financial hardship is also critical. Examples include bankruptcy filings, benefit statements, approval letters, letters from employers, layoff notices, and denials of unemployment insurance.
Other ways to get Free Government iPhone
Getting a free iPhone is still possible if you do not qualify for Lifeline or EBB.
A government-issued iPhone is also available through the following channels:
- You can exchange your iPhone for filling out surveys, but they will take a great deal of time.
- Online surveys can pay you cash or vouchers that can be exchanged for an iPhone redeemed for cash or credits.
Q1. Can Apple replace my iPhone at no cost?
Ans: Apple’s warranty and applicable consumer laws must be obeyed when repairing or replacing an iPhone. A broken iPhone can be replaced for free if you have AppleCare+.
Q2. Where do I go to have Verizon send me a complimentary iPhone 13?
Ans: Free iPhone 13 is only available with a new line. The iPhone 13 Pro Max is now available for just $10 monthly with a new line activation from Verizon.
Q3. How can I acquire a free iPhone 12?
Ans: Find the free iPhone 12 on Verizon’s website. As part of your subscription, you can choose any unlimited plan and receive a free iPhone 12.
Q4. When I qualify, will the Government give me an iPhone for free?
Ans: You may receive a free iPhone if you qualify for programs like EBB and Lifeline. Other programs provide free iPhones and Android smartphones, but you’ll have to look around for them.
The information on getting a free government iPhone is helpful. The virtual world is not accessible to many low-income individuals because they cannot buy phones. Government programs have been launched to provide free iPhones to low-income people because the Government understands the problem. To qualify for the government program, you must meet certain eligibility requirements.