How to Get Moxee Phone From Assurance Wireless? – Mobile devices and consumer electronics brand Moxee is quickly becoming a mobile industry household name. The tablets, smartphones, and hotspots from Moxee are less popular than Apple’s iPhones and Samsung’s advanced Android devices, but they are just as reliable. Furthermore, they are usually less expensive.
It is still true that smartphones, regardless of how inexpensive they may be, tend to be too expensive for people and households with limited means. Lifeline companies are generous enough to provide free devices. This article gives you an overview of everything there is to know about Moxee phones from Assurance Wireless.
What is Moxee and Its Devices?
KonnectONE owns the Moxee Company. KonnectONE develops, manufactures, and sells high-quality products and services to enterprises and mobile operators. it is located in Bellevue, Washington, and offers a wide range of Moxee and private-label products. The company’s product line includes smartphones in various price ranges and network-connected IoT devices for personal safety, home, and cars.
In its latest series of products powered by LTE (cellular) technology, Moxee is delivering on the potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) by providing simple but powerful mobile devices. With Moxee’s advanced IoT devices, tracking, asset management, home monitoring, and cutting-edge enterprise devices can be accessed anytime and anywhere without the constraints of Wi-Fi networks.
What is the Moxee Phone for Assurance Wireless?
A Moxee phone for Assurance Wireless works with the Assurance Wireless program. It has a 5.5-inch touchscreen display, a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-megapixel front camera. It runs Android 9.0 Pie and has a 3000mAh battery.
A microSD card can be used to expand the memory of the Moxe phone for Assurance Wireless in addition to the 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. A Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 4G LTE connection is also available.
Does Assurance Wireless offer Moxee Brand Phones?
Moxee Brand phones are available from Assurance Wireless. The Lifeline assistance program provides eligible customers free cell phones and other services such as free monthly data, unlimited texting, and free monthly minutes through Assurance Wireless.
It also offers its customers free Assurance Wireless tablets and internet services under the Affordable Connectivity program.
How to Get Moxee Phone From Assurance Wireless
Assurance Wireless offers Moxee Phones for free if you meet certain eligibility criteria and qualify for Lifeline Assistance Program. There are generally income or other government program requirements for Lifeline eligibility.
How to Apply for Moxee Phone Assurance Wireless
Moxee Phone Assurance Wireless can be applied online or by mail. We recommend you apply online because it guarantees approval sooner than the mailing process, which is inevitably more time-consuming.
Apply Through Lifeline Website
- Check your eligibility for the Lifeline program. Visit “https://www.lifelinesupport.org/do-I-qualify/” to see if you qualify.
- If you are eligible, go to “https://www.lifelinesupport.org/”
- Next, select your state and click “Get Started.”
- Please fill out your personal information, such as Name, Address, SSN, Date of Birth, etc.
- Please attach the necessary documents and click “Submit.”
- Ensure that the approval has been granted.
- The Assurance Wireless Lifeline program can be enrolled once approved.
Apply Through Assurance Wireless
The Assurance Wireless official website also offers the Lifeline Program to receive a free Moxe Phone. The following steps will guide you through the process.
- Go to “https://www.assurancewireless.com”
- Click the Apply Now button on the homepage.
- You can create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Click on the next button after filling out your personal information
- You will be prompted to enter your income or government program participation details on the next screen
- Please upload your proof of eligibility and click “Submit.”
- Please wait for the approval. You can check Assurance Wireless’ official website for application status while you wait.
- Your Moxee Phone will be mailed to you with free phone services once your application has been approved.
The Lifeline program can help you contact family members and friends when you need support.
Eligibility Criteria for Moxee Phone Assurance Wireless
Assurance Wireless will provide a free Moxee Phone if you meet the eligibility criteria for the Lifeline program. You must be eligible to participate.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old or emancipated
- To qualify, you must live in one of these states.
- The Federal Poverty Guidelines require an annual income of 135% or less.
Participation in any of the programs listed below is possible for you or someone in your family.
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or Food Stamps
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
Required Documents for Moxee Phone Assurance Wireless
When you are sure you meet the eligibility criteria, you should prepare for the application process. While going through the application process, you may need to provide some documents to prove your eligibility.
The proof would be based either on your income or program participation. So, to ensure you quickly pass the application process, you must prepare copies of some documents for proof in advance.
To prove your income, you may provide a copy of the following documents ways:
- Provide paycheck stubs
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- Prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Current income statement from your current employer
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
- Child support award
- Divorce Decree
To prove your participation in a qualifying government assistance program, you may provide copies of the following documents:
- Your approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
It is also possible that you will have to provide personal documents to prove your age, emancipation, identity, and address. It is also possible that you will be required to share your personal information as part of the application process. You must provide your home address, birth date, full name, and Tribal ID or Social Security number.
Why Choose the Moxee Phone for Assurance Wireless?
Moxee is a great smartphone option for those who want an affordable, reliable smartphone. A low-income household can receive a free or low-cost phone and service through the Assurance Wireless program.
The phone has many features, such as a large touchscreen display and high-quality cameras. Running on Android, the operating system is user-friendly and easily customizable. A long-lasting battery is also one of the important features of the Moxe phone from Assurance Wireless.
What Kind of a Moxee Device Can I Get from Assurance Wireless
The Moxee m2160 smartphone is free to qualified Assurance Wireless customers. Customers feel safe and secure thanks to this smartphone’s durability and reliability. There are several features on the phone, including:
- 6-inch 18:9 HD+ display
- 720 x 1440 pixels
- The camera on the rear: 13MP with flash
- 5 MP front camera
- Android 11 Go operating system
- 32 GB of ROM
- 2 GB of RAM
- Supports up to 128GB of external memory
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G LTE connectivity
- M3/T3 HAC Rating
Can I use the Moxee phone with a different service provider?
Asurance Wireless is the only program that supports the Moxe phone for Asurance Wireless.
What Other Benefits Does Assurance Wireless Offer?
You will be eligible for various benefits when your Assurance Wireless application is approved. T-Mobile offers free cell phones, unlimited texting, calling, and 25GB of high-speed data.
Can I expand the storage on the Moxee phone for Assurance Wireless?
It does have 16GB of internal storage, which can be expanded via a microSD card.
Moxee phones are an excellent option for Assurance Wireless customers who want a reliable and affordable smartphone. There are a variety of features included with this device, including a large touchscreen display and cameras of high quality. Android is an easy-to-use operating system that allows easy customization. You can use the Moxee phone for Assurance Wireless to stay connected with friends and family or access important resources.