Want to How To Get A Standup Wireless Free Phone? Because it is common for our phones to be the first item on our list of necessities. These days, it would only be possible to stay connected with a phone to keep in touch, aside from food, clothing, and shelter. A reliable connection is essential for everything from keeping kids on track in school to getting and keeping a job.
What is Standup Wireless?
Standup Wireless is a US-based wireless provider offering low-income families affordable and reasonable prepaid plans like Lifeline Assistance and Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB). Standup Wireless also offers Free Phone service to new and existing customers, which is a blessing for those who cannot afford costly internet service. The Standup Wireless service is now available in 22 states, including Puerto Rico.
A key feature of Standup Wireless Free Phone is that it promises an easy, seamless shopping experience, high-value plans, and excellent customer service. The company offers free and greatly reduced plans, and in some states, you can even get a free phone if you qualify.
How To Get A Standup Wireless Free Phone?
A growing wireless company in the United States, Standup Wireless offers wireless services and plans at affordable prices to consumers in over 22 states. The Affordable Connectivity Program and Lifeline Program provide Lifeline assistance in addition to that.
Several struggling families have benefited from this discount and even receive free phones. The Standup Wireless Lifeline Assistance program does, however, require that you meet some prerequisites to qualify for their discounted plans and free phones. Further, you must reside in one of the states in which wireless service is provided.
Why Choose Standup Wireless?
A good reason for choosing Standup Wireless may be their size – they are a fairly small company which allows them to devote extra care and attention to their customers and clients.
The company offers a variety of highly affordable solid smartphones. They also offer a BYOD (bring your device) program that is very flexible and compatible with a wide variety of devices. Aside from the generous Free Lifeline plan, the company also offers highly affordable plans for those needing more minutes, texts, or data.
They have a very flexible payment policy. They do not shut off your accounts when you fail to pay on time. Your account is floated, and you will be able to pay in the following days.
Eligibility Criteria for Standup Wireless Free Phone
The following criteria must be met for you to qualify for a Standup Wireless Free Phone:
1. Standup Wireless Free Phone may be available to consumers who qualify under Lifeline programs such as the following:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Survivors Benefit and Veterans Pension Program
2. Free Standup Wireless Phones are available to those who earn less than 135% of the federal poverty line.
3. The ACP has additional eligibility criteria; a long-term replacement of the EBB would include Pell Grants (current-year award recipients) and Free and Reduced-Price School Meals and Breakfasts.
You will be able to determine your eligibility through a verification process approved by the FCC, including USAC’s National Verifier and the National Lifeline Accountability Database.
Document Requirements for Standup Wireless Lifeline Program
Lifeline Assistance and ACP requirements apply to the Standup Wireless Lifeline Program. Following is a list of the information and documents you must submit to apply.
- The full legal name
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security number (or Tribal identification number)
- An ID card, driver’s license, or similar document that proves your identity (see: https://standupwireless.com/lifeline/eligibility/ for a list of acceptable IDs)
- Proof of participation in a government assistance program (if applying)
- An income proof such as a pay stub or tax return proves your Income falls below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
How to Apply for a Standup Wireless Free Phone?
- Please visit the website of Standup Wireless.
- Enter your email address and ZIP code, then click “CHECK AVAILABILITY.” You can continue the process if you are in the covered area.
- Enter all the required information according to the instructions.
- The Standup Wireless team can help you through the process by phone if you need assistance. Contact Standup Wireless support at 1-800-544-4441.
- The Lifeline Assistance application must be printed and filled out.
- Please send your completed application and all supporting documentation to Standup Wireless headquarters at PO Box 13006, Oklahoma City, OK 73113-1006.
- First, you must know that only low-income households qualify for the program and can receive the benefits. The next section outlines the eligibility requirements for Lifeline/ACP so you can make sure your household qualifies.
- It is also necessary for you to prove that you meet the eligibility criteria. During the application process, you must provide copies of certain official documents confirming your eligibility and verifying your personal information.
- Once you have applied, you can apply through Standup Wireless or the National Verifier for Lifeline/ACP benefits. Get a free phone and plan from Standup Wireless if you’re accepted.
Benefits That You Can Get With a Free Phone
The Lifeline and ACP services provided by StandUp Wireless are especially generous. Additionally, the company offers qualifying households discounts on wireless, internet, phone services, and many other benefits.
- Talk time unlimited per month
- Unlimited text messages per month
- High-speed data of 10GB (4G/5G)
- Additional data at lower speeds is unlimited.
- Coverage across the country
- Free Standup Wireless Phone
- ACP subscribers can get a discounted tablet for only $10.01 (limited-time offer).
- You can add features like voicemail, call waiting, and international calling.
Why Is It Important to give free phones to low Income?
A project to provide low-income seniors with landlines has become a vital service for millions of Americans. Smartphones are no longer simply a convenience or a luxury; they are essential to leading a successful and respectable life and providing protection and connectivity.
We commonly use our phones to keep in touch with friends, family, coworkers, doctors, employers, educational institutions, and healthcare providers. The first thing we do when we are in danger is to ask for help. It is also beneficial for job seekers to have a telephone so potential employers can contact them for interviews and scheduling.
What Phones are Compatible with Standup Wireless?
Some states offer free government phones through Standup Wireless. If you need to know whether your state is eligible, call their support line at 1-800-544-4441. Also, they offer customers the option of bringing their phones or purchasing high-quality smartphones at affordable prices.
Some of the Standup Wireless compatible phone models include:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 13
- Alcatel GO FLIP
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 4 XL
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3a
- Google Pixel 3a XL
- LG Stylo 6
- LG K51
- LG Aristo 4+
- LG G8 ThinQ
- LG Q7+
- LG V30
- LG V40 ThinQ
- Motorola moto e5 plus
- Motorola moto e5 play
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Star
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Star
Standup Wireless Customer Service
The following methods can be used to contact Standup Wireless support in case of problems or stuck applications. You will be provided with care and assistance by their professional assistants.
- Call: 1-800-544-4441 (Monday – Saturday 8 am – 10 pm EST, Sunday 9 am – 6 pm EST)
- Email: [email protected]
- Sales Inquiry: [email protected]
- HQ Address: StandUp Wireless, PO Box 2148 Norcross, GA 30091
Can I Buy a Phone From Standup Wireless?
A Standup Wireless handset can also be purchased from the company if you cannot receive your free phone or wish to upgrade it. You can purchase top-up plans, and a phone after Lifeline approves you, create your My Account, and sign up for Lifeline.
What is Standup Wireless Prepaid Service?
It is a wireless service that provides prepaid plans and prepaid minutes, texts, and data in exchange for an upfront payment.
How To Activate a Standup Wireless Free Phone?
The activation process for Standup’s phones is as simple as possible. Toll-free 1-800-544-4441 or 611 is the only number you need to know.
Standup Wireless offers free phones in only a few states and areas. Furthermore, they need to provide more information about which devices are free. You will receive a free phone if you live in an area where Standup Wireless has the right to do so. Whether Standup Wireless is a good option for you can be determined from the information presented in this article.