How to Get TruConnect Free Tablet: There is no doubt that free deals are attracting almost everyone around the world these days. It does not matter how old or how rich you are. Smartphones, laptops, and tablets are increasingly being bought by those who cannot afford their prices. Many people could use a TruConnect free tablet, but most of them need to be made aware of the eligibility criteria, the documents needed, and how to apply.
What is TruConnect
The TruConnect mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) offers T-Mobile’s nationwide network and affordable talk, text, and data plans.
TruConnect provides Lifeline-eligible low-income customers with free or discounted wireless service plans, hotspots, and cell phones. It is a government program that provides low-income households with subsidized phone service.
Also, Read: How to Get Free Groceries for Low-income Families
Does TruConnect Offer a Free ACP Tablet?
It has been mentioned above that TruConnect is an ACP service provider that offers discounts on broadband internet services and connected devices like tablets. TruConnect doesn’t offer free ACP tablets. Instead, it provides discounted tablets that are more affordable and cheaper to purchase.
You generally get a $100 discount on the tablet and a $10 to $50 co-pay. By doing this, low-income households can afford tablets without straining their budgets.
There is a limit of one device discount per qualified household. ACP tablets are also available in various types and models depending on the options available at the time of application. You must also be eligible for the ACP program to get a TruConnect ACP tablet. The following are ways in which you can qualify for an ACP tablet from TruConnect.
Does TruConnect Offer a Free EBB Tablet?
A temporary initiative from the FCC, Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) offers discounts on broadband internet access and specific connected devices.
The TruConnect free tablet can only be redeemed once per qualified family. The specific EBB plans, gadgets, and offers may vary depending on your residency and the options available during your inquiry.
The EBB discount of up to $100 on Android tablets with LTE connectivity is available to qualified subscribers through TruConnect if and when it becomes available.
What is the Process of Receiving a TruConnect Free Tablet?
Following these simple yet vital steps will increase your chances of getting a TruConnect free tablet:
- The first step is to determine if you qualify. If you wish to qualify, you must meet the FCC’s eligibility criteria, be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor, and reside in one of the states your selected provider serves. In the next paragraph, you will find the criteria for ACP eligibility.
- To prove your eligibility, gather all the necessary documentation. Documents eligible for TruConnect can be reviewed in the section ‘What Documents Are Required For TruConnect Free Tablet Application?’.
- The Affordable Connectivity Program is available through TruConnect. This process is outlined in the ‘How To Apply For a TruConnect Free Tablet?’ chapter.
- Let the approval process take place. A TruConnect free tablet will be sent to you within a few days of your application being approved and if ACP tablets are available at a discount in your area.
How To Qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program to Get a TruConnect Free Tablet?
You must be ACP-eligible to receive a TruConnect tablet for free or at a discount.
There are many similarities between ACP’s eligibility criteria and Lifeline’s eligibility criteria. To qualify for ACP benefits, a person must meet several different criteria.
- An income-based eligibility system. A person can be eligible for ACP if their gross annual household income is at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level.
- A program-based eligibility system. ACP-eligible individuals are those who qualify for Lifeline or other Lifeline-qualifying programs. Suppose they receive SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Fund benefits, or a qualifying Tribal Assistance program, such as the Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Head Start, Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations. In that case, they might be eligible if a person participates in an ACP-qualifying program, such as the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Schools eligible for USDA Community Eligibility Provisions, reduced-cost school lunches, and breakfast programs. A household that receives a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year is also eligible for ACP.
If you qualify for ACP, you’ll receive one non-transferable service discount and a $100 discount on an Android tablet (depending on availability).
What Documents are Required For TruConnect Free Tablet Application?
USAC may require you to provide certain documents to determine a person’s eligibility for the ACP discount and benefit.
The following documents are included in the ACP application:
- Your passport, a valid government, military, state, or tribal ID, or a U.S. passport are official documents verifying your identity and age. Obtaining a driver’s license, birth certificate, citizenship certificate, green card or permanent residency card, government assistance program document, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document (not necessary to include a date of birth)))
- It is essential to have a document that verifies your physical address (e.g., a driver’s license, a valid government identification, a utility bill, a mortgage or lease statement, your most recent W-2, or a tax return) that includes your full name and physical address.
- child support award, or a similar official document showing your income, a retirement/pension statement of benefits)
- A document proving that you are currently participating in the assistance program will be required if you qualify based on your participation. The document will include your full name, the name of the program, the name of the establishment issuing the document, and the date of the document’s issue (for example, a benefit award, an approval, a statement of benefits, a benefits verification letter).
- Participants in the ACP must be 18 years of age or emancipated, and emancipated minors must have a court document or certification confirming their status as an emancipated minor.
The applicant can make copies of the required document using a scanner, a copy machine, a camera, or a smartphone. There should be no blurring or too much darkness in copies; they should be clear, easy to read, and not too dark. Make sure never to submit original documents.
How To Apply For The TruConnect Free Tablet?
It’s easy to apply for a free TruConnect tablet. The steps below will guide you through the process.
- Step 1: You can apply for the program through the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program support center. The application can be completed online at https://nv.fcc.gov/lifeline/?You can download and print it at https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf or send it to ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742, along with a Household Worksheet from https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf and the proof documents.
- Step 2: Putting your ZIP code and email address on truconnect.com/broadband is as simple as entering them. Click ‘Apply Now’ once you have done so.
- Step 3: You can continue the application process if you live in an eligible state. Ensure you read the instructions carefully, as you must provide all the necessary information. Once you have completed the form, click ‘Submit.’
- Step 4:If you qualify for TruConnect’s ACP program and are eligible for a discount on Android tablets and devices at your specific location, you will receive an email from them soon.
Who is Not Eligible for the TruConnect Lifeline and ACP Programs?
- The program is not open to anyone under the age of 18 or who does not have emancipation status.
- The benefits of TruConnect are also ineligible for households not residing in an eligible state (see the list of eligible states in the next section).
- ACP eligibility is also only available to people who meet at least one of the FCC’s criteria. ACP eligibility criteria can be found above.
- ACP benefits are limited to one per eligible household. Therefore, if another household member is already receiving the benefit, you cannot apply.
Which Brand Of Tablet Does TruConnect Offer, Free Or Discounted?
The TruConnect website currently offers eligible customers the opportunity to save up to $100 on an Android tablet with LTE connectivity that is Google Play Certified. Depending on the condition and timing, you may or may not be able to get the discounted device.
The offer depends on the location and availability, so the company doesn’t disclose exactly what models are available in advance. With an ACP discount, you can still get the Sunshine Elite Tablet for only $10.01.
For more information about the tablets you may be able to receive through the ACP benefit, don’t hesitate to get in touch with TruConnect’s customer support by contacting truconnect.com/contact-us or by phone at 800-430-0443 (available Monday through Saturday from 5 am to 9 pm PST).
Here is a list of TruConnect-compatible phones in case you need additional information
What Other Benefits do I get if I Qualify for TruConnect ACP?
TruConnect ACP allows eligible customers to purchase a cheap tablet with LTE connectivity for a low cost. Additionally, the program offers additional benefits depending on the state where you reside and the choices you can make. The following are some of these advantages:
- An ACP plan with 14 GB of 4G/LTE data, 8 GB of additional data for Lifeline customers, and WiFi hotspot functionality is available in California for free.
- A free ACP plan outside of California includes 12.5 GB of 4GLTE data, 8 GB of 4GLTE data for lifeline plans, and a WiFi hotspot.
- The TrueConnect standalone service or free ACP plan includes 8GB of 4G LTE data, WiFi hotspot, and 4G LTE hotspot devices.
- TruConnect ACP makes working and studying easy for low-income households.
- TruConnect ACP simplifies and reduces healthcare service procurement costs.
Which Brand Of Tablet Does TrueConnect Offer For Free Or Discounted?
As part of the EBB program, the following tablets are available for free:
- The Apple iPad version 10.2
- The Amazon Fire Tablet 7 (7-inch-screen)
- Lenovo Smart Tab version M10
- Huawei MediaPad version T5
- Lenovo Tab version E10
- Huawei MediaPad version T3
These tablets are among the best on the market and extremely affordable. By enrolling in EBB, you can receive them at a great discount or for free!
How To Get TruConnect Free Tablet?
TruConnect tablets can be received for free or at a reduced price if you are EBB-eligible. As with Lifeline, the EBB has similar eligibility requirements. Qualifying for an EBB benefit is possible by meeting several distinct requirements.
Persons with gross yearly household incomes below 135% of the poverty level may qualify for the EBB. EBB eligibility may also be available to household members who have lost significant income since February 29, 2020.
Single taxpayers’ household income must have been $99,000 or less for joint filers for 2020 if they lost a job or were laid off.
The EBB is also available to people who qualify for Lifeline or other Lifeline-qualifying programs. You may be eligible if you participate in SNAP, Medicaid free tablet, SSI, Federal Public Housing Assistance, or Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Fund.
People may also be eligible for the EBB if they participate in a program that qualifies, such as the school breakfast or free and reduced lunch program.
Someone can qualify for EBB because they were unemployed for a short period (as determined by the FCC).
Eligibility For Enhanced Support
Users of EBB who live on eligible Tribal grounds may also receive a $75 discount per month on their broadband connection on top of any one-time device discount.
EBB Program participants can still receive enhanced tribal benefits regardless of how they meet the requirements.
How To Apply For The TruConnect Free Tablet?
Applying for the free TruConnect tablet is as easy as following a few steps. To advance in the application process, you must provide accurate information and valid documentation to demonstrate your eligibility.
Here are the simple steps to applying for a free TruConnect tablet:
A TruConnect ACP tablet application must meet the eligibility standards to be accepted immediately, so submitting it is a waste of time. If you are interested in applying, meet at least one of the standards outlined in this guideline.
Ensure you have all the documentation you need to submit your application. The application can now be launched once all the preparations have been made.
TruConnect Free Tablet Application
To apply for the free tablet offer, the next step is to fill out the ACP free tablet application. If you are in this situation, you can print a mail-in application or apply online. One of the most convenient and fastest forms to use is the online form.
Free Tablet From The TruConnect Website
Step 1: Visit the official TruConnect website by clicking the link.
Step 2: Complete the application by providing your name, phone number, address, and birth date. Once your email address and ZIP code have been entered, click “enroll now.”
Step 3: You can begin the application if your state is eligible.
Step 4: ACP eligibility documents should be attached to the form. Once your application has been approved, you will receive your free TruConnect tablet.
Q1. Which Network Is Used By TruConnect?
Ans: TruConnect must be partnered with a typical mobile service provider to function as a virtual mobile network. Using the T-Mobile network, it provides services to its customers. The nationwide coverage of T-Mobile makes TruConnect a great network provider.
Q2. Does TruConnect Lifeline Provide Free Phones?
Ans: The Lifeline program offers free smartphones to clients who qualify. However, your state and inventory at the time determine what model, brand, and other details apply.
Q3. Can a TruConnect Free Phone or Tablet be replaced?
Ans: Yes, I do. If the gadget is still covered by warranty and you encounter any technical problems not resulting from your usage, you may be entitled to a free replacement. The replacement gadget, however, will be your responsibility if you destroy, lose, or steal it.
It is straightforward to obtain a TruConnect tablet for free. All you have to do is follow the steps above. However, it is important to note that your TruConnect tablet is subject to availability. Your application will be automatically banned if you use forged or fake documents during the application process.