The information provided in this article will provide you with all the details about getting TruConnect free tablets using ACP and EBB programs. Free deals have become so popular worldwide that almost everyone is attracted. Many platforms allow you to get free tablets if you cannot afford tablets, laptops, and smartphones because of their high prices and low income.
Most applicants must know the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other things associated with TruConnect. Please read on for all the details regarding TruConnect free tablet deal, including how to apply.
What is TrueConnect?
TruConnect is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) in the United States. It provides its customers with quality smartphones, affordable plans, and hotspots through the T-Mobile network. Furthermore,
TruConnect offers free smartphones, unlimited talk, text, and international calling to federal employees as part of the government’s lifeline program. The program helps low-income U.S. households stay connected at no cost or a reduced price through the Government’s Lifeline program. In addition to TruConnect, many other providers participate in the program.
TruConnect is also a provider of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). This limited-time program offers discounts on broadband services and connectivity devices like tablets. However, you must meet several requirements to obtain these benefits. The ACP program allows eligible consumers to purchase a discounted tablet through TruConnect.
Does TruConnect Offer Free Tablets?
This is an obvious question that everyone has heard, as well as wanting to know if TruConnect does offer free tablets to everyone. Indeed, the company does not provide free ACP tablets, as mentioned above; however, it does offer discounts on the devices so everyone, including low-income families, can purchase them.
It offers a $100 discount to low-income individuals, with a co-payment that ranges from $10 to $50. Families on a low budget can obtain a device with a discount.
The TruConnect program offers discounts, but qualified families can only use one device at a time. It also depends on whether TruConnect is available when you apply to purchase it and what type and model it is. ACP program qualification is another requirement for obtaining a TruConnect ACP tablet.
How to get TruConnect Free Tablet?
The online application for TruConnect is simple. Just fill out a few questions and upload the necessary documents to claim a free tablet.
Once you have submitted your application and all supporting documents, the next step is approval. TruConnect will deliver your new device or SIM card at no cost. Once your order arrives at its destination, follow the directions to get started.
How do I qualify for TruConnect free tablet?
You must read this section carefully to qualify for the TruConnect tablet for free. Then you will only qualify for the TruConnect free tablet if you are an eligible Lifeline or EBB participant. You can apply for TruConnect free tablet if you meet the following standardized requirements.
The federal government program stipulates that your income level should be below 135% of the federal poverty level.
The documents you need to prove you are a low-income resident of the country and your income is below the poverty level. Several documents must be submitted, including bank statements, tax documents, and address proof.
Government Program-Based Eligibility
You are eligible if any household member participates in a government-funded program. Several programs administered by the government assist the poor,
- Food stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal housing assistance (FPHA)
- Survivor’s Benefits
- Veterans Pensions
The government also runs tribal assistance programs you or any household member can enroll in. Among these programs is
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food distribution programs on Indian reservations
- Head start (only for households that meet the income requirements)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs general assistance
Therefore, you will qualify for TruConnect free tablet if you fall into the categories mentioned above.
Required Documents For TruConnect Free Tablet Application?
You must provide the following documents when you apply for a TruConnect Free Tablet through ACP. This section explains it in more detail.
If you apply for the program, your identity proof will be the first document you must provide. You can use any document to prove your identity, but it must show your identity. These are some examples of identity proofs you can use:
- An identification card from the U.S. military
- U.S. Driving License
- Social Security Number
- Tribal Identification Number
- Taxpayer ID Number
- Other I.D.s that the government provides
The following documents are required if you participated in the program as mentioned earlier or if you plan to participate:
- Letter of Participation Notice
- Statements of benefits
- Letter of Benefit Award
- Letter of Approval
- Letter of Benefit Verification
The following documents are required for applicants with low incomes if your application is based on that basis:
- Child Support or Divorce Decree
- Statements of unemployment and workers’ compensation benefits
- Statements of current income
- Statement of paycheck stubs from the employer
- Statements of Veterans Administration Benefits
- Statements of retirement benefits
- Statements of Pension Benefits
- Statements of Social Security Benefits
- Statement of previous year’s federal or tribal tax returns
- Letter of General Assistance from the Bureau of Indian Affairs
How to apply for TruConnect Free Tablet?
It is simple and well-outlined on how to apply for a free TruConnect tablet. However, it is important to remember that integrity should always be maintained before the application process starts.
Don’t forge certificates, and make sure your information is accurate. You will be protected from any legal issues. The application process for a free TruConnect tablet is outlined below.
Applicants who do not meet eligibility requirements should not apply for TruConnect ACP tablets. As a result, your application will be declined immediately.
Therefore, you should verify whether you meet at least one of the requirements described above before starting the application process. You should also hold all documents necessary to verify your eligibility before submitting your application. Could you start your application once it is ready?
Start TruConnect Free Tablet Application
You need to fill out the application form for the free tablet offered by ACP for the second step. Apply online or mail in a mail-in application. You should apply online to make the application process easier and more convenient.
The online application process involves the following:
- On the website of the lifeline national verifier
- Visit www.fcc.gov/acp in your browser.
- You will find “apply now” at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking “apply now,” you will be directed to the official page of the affordability connectivity program “acpbenefit.org.”
- Then click “apply now” and fill out the form.
- Please enter your official name, address, and date of birth correctly.
- Verify your eligibility independently or dependently.
- Click “Next” and enter your email and password.
- Submit your application after attaching all the required documents.
- Apply for ACP discounts.
- Get in touch with your chosen ACP provider. To get your tablet discounts, contact TruConnect and choose your preferred plan.
- On the official website of TruConnect
The following steps can be taken directly from TruConnect’s website to avoid the long process:
- Go to “truconnect.com” for more information.
- Enter your ZIP code and email address in the application form and click “Enroll Now.”
- Click “Next” after entering your name, address, phone number, and date of birth
- The system will allow you to proceed with the application if it recognizes your state as eligible.
- Submit the form after attaching the ACP eligibility documents
- Please wait for approval before receiving your ACP tablet.
What Other Benefits do I get if I Qualify for TruConnect ACP?
ACP program with TruConnect offers qualified consumers the opportunity to purchase discounted tablets with LTE connectivity. The program also offers other benefits based on the available options and state of residence. Benefits include:
- An ACP plan offered by California offers 14 G.B. of 4G/LTE data, 8 G.B. of additional lifeline data, and WIFI hotspot capability.
- A free ACP plan outside California offers 12.5 GB of 4GLTE data, 8 G.B. of 4GLTE data to the Lifeline plan, and a WIFI hotspot.
- You can choose between TrueConnect standalone service or a free ACP plan, which offers 8 G.B. of 4GLTE data, wireless hotspots, and a choice of a hotspot device.
- The TruConnect ACP provides convenient access to work and studies for low-income households.
- You can access healthcare services more easily and at a lower cost with Trueconnect ACP.
Which Tablet Models Does TruConnect Provide Free Or At Discounted Prices?
The TruConnect ACP program offers discounts of up to $100 when you purchase a TruConnect free tablet through an existing TruConnect service plan.
You are eligible to purchase an 8-inch Android tablet with LTE capabilities if your household income is 200 percent or lower or you have access to any assistance program.
Another tablet model and brand currently on the market might be yours. TruConnect’s customer service team is available Monday through Saturday, between 5 AM and 9 PM PST, to answer all your questions about their tablets.
Which Brand Of Tablet Does TrueConnect Offer For Free Or Discounted?
The following tablets are completely free.
- Apple iPad version 10.2
- Amazon Fire Tablet 7
- Lenovo Smart Tab version M10
- Huawei MediaPad version T5
- Huawei MediaPad version T3
The tablets listed above are among the most affordable and amazing models on the market. There is a huge discount on them, or they are free.
In which areas does TruConnect offer Lifeline and ACP Program?
The following areas are the ones that offer the Lifeline and ACP programs in the United States, in case you are interested in finding out whether you are eligible.
As of now, these programs are available to residents in Arkansas, California, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Lowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. Consequently, you can access Lifeline and ACP programs in these states.
Is there any other Way to Get Free Tablets for Low-Income Families?
People who are low-income or who belong to low-income families do not receive free tablets. This is when you consider applying for a free tablet at another ACP in your area that provides them.
These providers include:
- AirTalk Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- Go Technology Management
- Maxsip Telecom
A charity or non-profit organization can offer you a free tablet if you are not eligible for the TruConnect Program. Several non-profit organizations offer free tablets to low-income families,
- Accelerated Schools Organization
- Computers for Learning
- Computers 4 Kids
- Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
- On It Foundation
- The Salvation Army
- World Computer Exchange
Does TruConnect Lifeline Provide Free Phones?
The Lifeline program offers free unlocked smartphones to clients who qualify. Your state of residence and the availability of the model and brand at the time of application determine the model, brand, and other aspects.
Can I upgrade TruConnect’s free tablet?
You can do so anytime and anywhere if you want to change or upgrade your TruConnect free tablet. Customer care can be reached at (800) 430-0443 if you want to change or upgrade your tablet. There is also the option of visiting your local stores. You can replace or recover your lost, stolen, or damaged device by paying some amount.
Which Network does TruConnect Use?
A standard service provider is required to operate TruConnect since it is a virtual mobile network. Thus, it uses T-Mobile’s Network to provide services to its customers. Therefore, T-Mobile offers excellent network services and coverage through TruConnect.
TruConnect free tablets can be obtained easily and quickly. It only takes a few minutes to follow the procedure outlined above. TruConnect tablets are subject to availability, however. You should also avoid using fake documents or forged copies during the application process since your application will be immediately suspended.